Up-on-one-wheel - Congratulations you won bike of the year.
- Hindle race Header, Alien Head Pipe
- Galfer SBK Wave Rotors
- Hel Break Lines
- Ohlin R&T forks, Olin TTX rear shock with remote
- Ohlin Steering Damper
- Brembo front and rear Calipers (Brembo Pads)
- Brembo Master and lever remote adjuster
- Custom Painted Rims and Dunlop Q3ís - now (Q2's in the older images)
- Custom Engine & Axel Sliders
- SuperSprox +2 Sprocket, Gold RK 525 Chain
- Vortex Rear Sets
- Yoshi Case Covers
- Hot Bodies Undertail & Hugger
- Competition Werks Pivot Plate Mount
- K&N Filter
- Throttlemeister Bar Ends
- Woodcraft Clip-ons
- Pazzo Shorty Levers
- Luimoto Custom Seat Cover
- Stomp Tank Grips, Custom Tank Pad
- Flashed CPU with custom tune and a redundant PCIII
- All the usual easy mods like the pair valve etc.
- Sporttech Black Windscreen, Hot Bodies Mirror Block Offs, Adaptive TPX Radar with Blue Tooth and LED
- Aprox 10 horse power worth of decals maybe more...
- Some minor motor work for a nice HP increase and close to 45lbs shaved off....this bike is a beast.
Story: This is my 29th bike and the best one Iíve ever had. The back half of the bike has 34,000kms, the front has about 2/3rds of that most likely. It was a real money pit and time consuming machine but I've had fun doing it none the less. Iím an Industrial Designer/Machinist/back yard grease monkey and have enjoyed building and racing bikes for as long as I can remember.
The beast still does 305kph even with the +2 rear sprocket and will lift the front at 180 at 7000 with a simple roll of the magic gas thingy on the right clip-on.
I love all bikes, had 34 in total, 5 at the moment but the GSXR is 1st prize to me!