Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

got temporarily banned without a warning.. wtf?

2K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  stepup 
#1 ·
registered a new user since my original was temporarily banned by joemoto,

"You have been Temporarily banned from GSXR for a blatant disregard of the rules in the vids and pics section.

Any further viloations like this one will result in a permanant ban.

GSXR.com Moderation staff

pics werent even adult rated.. ever happen to anyone else? or should i take that as a hint to resign from the gsxr forums? i know i didnt have many posts and all but temp banning me without even a warning is a little excessive dont u think?

fuk this b.s. im going to gixxer.com, they still have freedom of speech over there and an overall better site..

#5 ·
It wasnt the fact that he posted the pictures... it was that he said "Fuck the rules, Im posting them anyway"

I can chalk it up to not reading normally... but not here.

#11 · (Edited)
whats up fools!!

check it out, im a moderator for gsxr.com, ahahahaha..

you idiots think u can ban my @ss and ip would keep me away.. come on now, this is the internet and ur messing with a guru here.. u can ban me all over again but i will win cause i could always register again..

im not that much of a jerk to stay somewhere where i am not appreciated, but i just wanted to prove that not even the mods on these forums can keep anyone banned from anything.. have to admit, it was kinda funny reading the replies from all the mods here thinking i would never be back.. even funnier of the new name i chose to post this..

so who gets the last laugh now, suckers!!!!!!! mwahahahahahaa!

#12 ·
I'm pretty sure we all still do.... seeing as how you have nothing better to do than sit on a forum where you're hated by all. Grow up man, you really did show complete disregard for the board(not just the moderators) when you said fuck the rules. It's a free open forum and you decided to shit on it so go somewhere else. Gixxer.com sucks, go back where you belong.

#13 ·
ModeratingFool said:
whats up fools!!

check it out, im a moderator for gsxr.com, ahahahaha..

you idiots think u can ban my @ss and ip would keep me away.. come on now, this is the internet and ur messing with a guru here.. u can ban me all over again but i will win cause i could always register again..

im not that much of a jerk to stay somewhere where i am not appreciated, but i just wanted to prove that not even the mods on these forums can keep anyone banned from anything.. have to admit, it was kinda funny reading the replies from all the mods here thinking i would never be back.. even funnier of the new name i chose to post this..

so who gets the last laugh now, suckers!!!!!!! mwahahahahahaa!

That thing could be easly mistaken for a skin tag...... :funny: :funny:

#17 ·
wat a dichead! :funny:

Came in to post my intro then read this. It's people that dont follow the rules that mess it up for everyone else. Glad to know these forums are clean.

Well since this is my first post just would like to say hi everyone. I just got a gsxr and am looking to do some serious upgrades.

#18 ·
02Telefonica said:
I'm pretty sure we all still do.... seeing as how you have nothing better to do than sit on a forum where you're hated by all. Grow up man, you really did show complete disregard for the board(not just the moderators) when you said fuck the rules. It's a free open forum and you decided to shit on it so go somewhere else. Gixxer.com sucks, go back where you belong.
:thumbup:

seriously... looser

#20 ·
man i hope i never piss ya'll off. J/K if people would just keep a level head they would be alot better off and we would all have a much more enjoyable and informative forum i know i'm new here but i used to hang out on mustang forums all the time and it go to where you couldn't ask a question with out someone trying to make you look like a fool but thats one thing about this forum if some a-hole tries to do that 9 out of 10 times someone will get your back and take up for you god i love this place :clap: :bowdown:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.