Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Show Pics of extended bikes plz

8K views 40 replies 26 participants last post by  rebel750 
#1 ·
Post them up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16 ·
Haven't stretched the gsxr yet, just got it the other day. Took pic with phone. I will get some better pics with a real camera.

Now I'm sure I'll catch some crap on this one but here is my other bike stretched.

#29 ·
How big of a difference is the handling on the street when you extend?? Is that mostly for drag only? Cause i was thinking of doing this, but to me it seems like it would suck for everyday riding..someone fill me in please before i make a possible mistake on buying this. :) thanks

#31 ·
How much does this mod run ie...extentions, sprockets, chain.... And do you have to go with a sprocket size swap or does the stock number of teeth work fine? This and paint is definately the next items on my list. Im thinking flat pearl black with 6in stretch

#33 ·
I think mine came to like $400.00..for everything (including extenstions)...even a chain guard but i dont us it! as for the sprocket....you dont have to change them, well i know didn't right off the back. i ran stock set up as far as sprockets for a while and she ran fine...they only tell your to change them out cause of the new chain..

i have a 6in stretch on mine and she still turns good and when im ready to play at the track...its still all good!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.