Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

New Shoei Helmet

5K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  03SVTSNAKE 
#1 ·
cant wait till this comes in on thursday. Its supposed to be beautiful all weekend too. Ill definately get to break it in :lol:

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Lol, oops. I had an RF-1000. Great helmet for everyday use. Only problem was that it was really really loud. But earplugs fixed that.
I still use it, but it's all scratched up now. Doesn't look as sick as the new ones of course.

The X-12 is nice and all, but for the same money, you could get something better. The RF is the real bang for the buck

#10 ·
Lol, oops. I had an RF-1000. Great helmet for everyday use. Only problem was that it was really really loud. But earplugs fixed that.
I still use it, but it's all scratched up now. Doesn't look as sick as the new ones of course.

The X-12 is nice and all, but for the same money, you could get something better. The RF is the real bang for the buck
I am Hoping for not alot of noise, but plugs will bill worn if I have too. RF 1100 are a good helmet.. not your top dollar helmet but almost there.

#6 ·
There are two versions of the diabolic. My girl wants the other one. I think when she sells the house, we may each get an rf1100. They seem to fit me better than the x12.

#14 ·
Nice looking Lid! If you do notice to much wind noise be sure to try the "Chin Curtain" that comes with the helmet, if made a difference in my old helmets. I just got a new RF1100 Enigma to replace my RF900 & RF1000 and will use for the first time tomorrow, we'll see how the sound compares. Have you priced the Face shields yet? :eek: :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.