Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

new Micheal Jordan racing jacket

16K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  02gixxah 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where to get the new Micheal Jordan baby blue motorcycle jacket from. I saw that he bought into a racing team and I'm pretty sure it was a Suzuki one too. I just think they look pretty sweet and any info would be great Thanks!!!!! :cool:

#4 ·

Pretty sick huh, I know the bike is not a suzuki but here is the link you check it out I want that jacket I think its pimp, the article also says suzuki and Yoshimura will be sponsoring them there is even talk of :bowdown: Mat Mladin possibly being on the team. :cool: :headscrat
http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Article_Page.aspx?ArticleID=1622&Page=1

#5 ·

Must be nice to have that kind of money to just one day decide to start your own race team. :bowdown: :bowdown: :clap:

#6 ·
actually mike's team DOES use the new gixxer 1K....i dont know why montez is on a R1
yoshimura wouldn't sponsor them if they were riding yamahas...they have an agreement with zook

and i cant see mladin leaving the factory teamn unless they merged with mike's :hmmm:

#7 ·
#8 ·
usdm420 said:
actually mike's team DOES use the new gixxer 1K....i dont know why montez is on a R1
yoshimura wouldn't sponsor them if they were riding yamahas...they have an agreement with zook

and i cant see mladin leaving the factory teamn unless they merged with mike's :hmmm:

Are you stoned all the time? Jordan had Yamaha LAST year. This year he signed up with Suzuki. :lol:

#9 ·
Jordan team rode R1's last year and the blue bikes and blue gear are a thing of the past. They are on the gixxer 1000's this year and they are yellow red and blue, I do some marketing on the west coast for them and the blue if you find it will not be out again, sorry.

#11 ·
So does anyone know where to get one of these jackets from??? :headscrat :hmmm:

#16 ·
I know where you can get it.

I just want to let you know that I joined this site just so I could get you this answer because this jacket is so fly. It's the Suzuki one that you were looking for. It's the NC Baby Blue. There are matching gloves as well. Also if you want to take it all the way to maximum freshness - there are Air Jordan racing boots as well to complete the whole entire look. that may be overkill for a dude though. Enjoy. :thumbup:

L-Boogie

http://www.streetbikerider.com/h-co...cket-2007-men-jordan-textile-team-replica.htm

#20 ·
I got the ladies textile and the men's leather to match the textile

I love them both

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.