Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

This guy has to learn the hard way(great throat slap by cop)

2K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  Bracan 
G
#1 · (Edited)
#9 ·
The way i see it the cop over acted. The guy was clearly drunk or what ever and was more confused seeing a camera stuck in his face. Id be making a complaint if i was him. Fair enough if he was causing trouble but this guy sure wasn't and didn't look to threatening to me.

#13 ·
I say overreacted as the vid showed them pull up and he is this guy standing there. maybe he was in a fight but who is to say he wasn't the one assulted and also maybe he was in a bit of shock. Many reasons as to why he didn't apply to the cops words. If he was resisting arrest then i guess then there actions could be considered reasonable. The cop could of dealt with that in a more propper fashion.

#18 ·
HE ASKED THE GUY TO TAKE HIS HANDS OUT OF HIS POCKETS AFTER A COMBATIVE SITUATION... HE DIDN'T AFTER A NUMBER OF TIMES ASKED... YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT FRAME OF MIND THAT PERSON IS IN OR WHAT HE COULD OF HAD IN HIS POCKETS.... THE COP DIDN'T OVER REACT..... HE DID EXACTLY WHAT WAS CALLED FOR IN THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES....

HELL BE GLAD HE WASN'T DOWN IN TEXAS HE'D BE DEAD BY NOW.....:thumbup:

#21 ·
Finally a cop that can actually fight, and doesnt need ten other officers around to feel brave. No way did he overreact. When confronted by the officer he should have complied then tried to straighten things out. Police are trained to control situations. Hands in pockets are a big no no. You have no idea what he may or may not have in his pockets. I say he was treated in an appropriate manner considering his stupidity.:thumbup:

#23 ·
sweet move. have to try that on my idiot friends. will let everyone know how it turns out. maybe get some pics too!!:arsenal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.