Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

For sale: Lots of k7/k8 1000 parts, tons of riding gear, misc. Bike stuff

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  03SVTSNAKE 
#1 · (Edited)
Im currently bikeless and have decided to clean out my storage unit and garage of all bike related stuff. i have a bunch of k7/k8 1000 parts, some misc. parts that are not model specific and tons of riding gear. i tried to get pics of everything and post them with descriptions. all prices are or best offer (obo). please pm or call me if interested in anything. 781-507-6662 ask for frank. thanks for looking.

k7/k8 gsxr 1000 specific stuff:

misc oem black fairings off k8. fairing have some scratches from a low speed low side. none are broken or cracked. great fairings for the track. accepting best offers on these parts. upper fairing and front fender sold

k7/k8 1000 tank side panels - 1 set left. $30

black wheels off k8 1000 with bridgestone 016's mounted with good tread. also comes with driven sprocket +1 tooth over stock. wheels have some scratches that have been touched up. needs cushions for cush drive. slight bend on front wheel. i was quoted $100 to fix. i decided to leave it and rode with it for a year before getting aftermarket wheels. bend can be seen in the picture, does not affect tire seal. looking to get $150 for the rear and $100 for the front

black wheels off k8 1000 with front and rear rotors and stock sprocket. wheels have some scratches. perfect set of wheels for the track. front is sold. rear wheel/rotor/sprocket still available - $150

stock windscreen off k8 1000. $25

rear seat for k7/k8 1000 - $50

mirrors w no turn signals installed. some scratches on mirror housings. mirrors themselves are perfect. $25 per side

k7/k8 gsxr 1000 service manual - $30

misc. bike stuff:

schnitz racing caliper brackets to strap front end. brand new in packaqe - $30

See less See more
#3 ·
indoor bike cover never used - $20

riding gear:

speed & strength twist of fate black leather jacket sz 52. 360 degree zipper to connect to pants of tweo piece suit - $200

speed & strength twist of fate leather pants w/ knee pucks installed sz 44. i wear a size 40 in jeans and these pants fit me perfectly. 360 degree zipper to connect to leather jacket of two piece suit. used twice - $160

joe rocket phoenix 5.0 jacket, black sz xxl - $85

alpinestars exile textile jacket, black/white sz xxxxl. alpinestars stuff runs extremely small. this jacket fit me perfectly and i wear xxl in all other jackets. looking to get $85

icon strongarm pants. double stiched with aramid reinforcment in the knees sz 44. i normaly wear a size 40 in jeans. these were slightly big on me - $50

tcx competizione rs boots, used once. sz 47 - $230

power trip grand national leather/carbon fiber gloves, black sz xl - $25

icon twenty niner mesh gloves, black sz xl - $20

knox ageis 8 plate back protector. used once - $105

#4 ·
shoei rf-1000 caster helmet, blue/black/white. comes with helmet bag, clear shield (with slight crack) and dark smoke shield sz xl - $190

hjc fs15 helmet, matte black. small chip on top that you can see in picture. comes with helmet bag, clear shield, dark smoke shield sz xl - $95

hci dot approved german style helmet. never used sz xl - $30

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.