Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

New Jersey!

4K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  bsalles 
#1 ·
big up to all the NJ rider, Link me up, lets have a NJ gsx-r meet man!!!

#2 ·
A+

No problem, i meet with the guys from the tristate thread every weekend, great guys, good twisties. I live northern NJ, by Mountain Creek.
I am having a BBQ Memorial Day, riding, food, and fun. Let me know if your interested. Nice twisties up by me!!!!

ct

#4 ·
oh yes

oh yes it does, i work in orange, and live 1 hour north, way north, right by NY state line. Come on and join the fun, except this weekend is mothers day, so they are going out on Saturdy, not sunday.
Next week i will be there sunday.

ct

#15 ·
Just picked up my Gixxer 2 weeks ago. You sure its r6 country though? All I see stopping at my job are Gixxers and CBRs. lol

#9 ·
Hooters on Wed, i think, in the summer tho...I'm tryna ride this weekend...Let me know

Ay Yo Ho MO!! What's good, where have you been?

#11 ·
Lol, nice...The car is very clean, check it out on Autotrader 07081 zip code. The problem is that the car got backed into 3 times in 6 months. Fuck New Brunswick!!! But anyway, I'm getting the entire car repainted...when that's done I need at least $11K. It's got 94K miles. Runs great

#16 ·
Wassup NE

Wassup all, I 2 am frm Jersey, by way of Newark, go to skool in Paramus and Work in Union at Costco on RT22. I just picked up a K5 GSXR750 and soon enough will be down to link up and ride so feel free to invite...lol...thanks.

AGLJR750
Peace, be safe, and GOD BLESS.
rain rain rain go away....:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.