Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Oc Bike Nights

4K views 33 replies 7 participants last post by  crazy88 
#1 ·
I Just Moved To Anaheim And Want To Show Off My Bike Gxsr750 And Meet Some New Peeps.anyone Know Of Any Oc Bike Nights Or Gatherings?

#4 ·
Super bike nation has a bike night every tuesday but the last tuesday of the month.

I believe tomorrow they are changing it up by having everyone meet at the shop then they plan to go take a night ride somewhere.

#9 ·
yea we might be up there tonight...we went up there last week i think i Remember seeing you up there...gotta see what the club wants to do...

yah i saw you guys Representing at that last bike night!

#17 ·
Actually not sure if they are going to have it...

Jacque is a little sick so she hasn't been able to plan anything out

#18 ·
FYI SBN Bike nights are being suspended until the Toy Ride they have to prepair and stuff.

See you guys out at the toy ride!

#20 ·
I don't know of any Catina Lounge and I live near that city.

Most people in OC go to beach burger on wednesdays anyways

#23 ·
Hey whats up everyone! seen u guys were talking about seeing about 20 bikes that meet up at rally bugers. that is my new club that i started(^Rollin Hard M.C). i live right down the street. We try and ride everyweekend if the weather permits us 2. if u want text me ur name and number and what kinda bike u ride... and ill be sure to let u know about the rides. We also try and get to the bike nights also. Well catch u all around!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.