Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

2007 Gsxr 600

7K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  gixxerk7 600 
#1 · (Edited)
Well here are some pics of the bike i got.. I have always been wanting a gixxer and now i finally got one:thumbup:.. I had a supercharged tiburon 350whp and decided to part out and once doing so i bought my first gixxer.. Here is my bike hope you all enjoy and let me know what u think

My Mods/Accessories
Lowering links
Led engine/under bike kit (Changes color to what you want)
Frame sliders
Aftermarket windsheild
Fender eliminator
Smaller front sprocket
Custom decals
Spool Sliders
Pirelli tires
Aftermarket gixxer grips
Carbon fiber levers clutch/front brake
Carbon fiber rear brake and shifter peddle

See less See more
#3 ·
im getting oem mirrors for it.. and the sig is from the kids motorcycle group..

#10 ·
Thanks man.. As for the stickers i am removing the sig and putting R Gixxer decals but leaving the star for now might get a blue or black Monster energy decal made...

#12 ·
Thanks man....

#15 ·
thanks guys..

#16 ·
Well i got the bike back today after having the headlight switch fixed it shorted out and was under warranty so had that fixed.. And also had it lowered 2 1/2".. To the haters that say it affects the handling u should get it lowered before judging. My bike handles just as good as it did before lowering if not a lil better feels like it huge's the turns better

I am going to try to get some more pics of it tom..

#17 ·
Video added of my led light kit... still got 3 more to add but im callin it a night right now.. Still looks sick..

#18 ·
nice bike

Nice bike dude, I think blue LED's would look awesome. If you can try to put them under the bike, as well as in the wheel well of the front and rear, it wll make you look alot more visable and it's alot safer for yourself as people will see much better. Not digging the star too much,but hey if you like it it's all good.

#19 ·
Nice bike dude, I think blue LED's would look awesome. If you can try to put them under the bike, as well as in the wheel well of the front and rear, it wll make you look alot more visable and it's alot safer for yourself as people will see much better. Not digging the star too much,but hey if you like it it's all good.
I do got blue it switches to what color u want. As for the star was on there when i got it.. And i do got them under the bike and under the front and rear wheel well..

Thanks for the input tho

#21 ·
new vid added of all the lights on.. Let me know what you guys think

#22 · (Edited)
some new pics of the new mirrors and lowering kit... Getting the new pirelli tires put on today

#24 · (Edited)
thanks man.. windscreen is stayin on but sticker are coming off when i get custom gixxer ones made:thumbup:

Also got the pirelli front tire put on today looks alot cleaner and handles 10x's better the old one was pretty shot..

#25 ·
Added new pics of my leds..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.