Am I being unreasonable? : GSXR.com Forum : Suzuki GSX-R Forums
 
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   GSXR.com > Chat > General GSXR Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2013, 09:55 AM   #1
ls2gtoowner
Pro Racer
 
ls2gtoowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tucson
Posts: 2,645
Default Am I being unreasonable?

Let me first start off by saying I am in no way shape or forum bashing the company.

Alright so here is the story. I ordered brake lines from sportbiketrackgear (spiegler front lines) anyway I ordered them on 5/6/13 and received them on 5/15/2013. Well I didn't get time to install them until Friday the 17th. Well when I get them all on bled them and all that good stuff. I went on a ride and they felt great I was happy. I get home check everything and the brake line on the right caliper is leaking right out of the top of the banjo (I am thinking the banjo bolt or crush washer is leaking. Everything was cleaned before install). Well it was to late to call sport bike track gear so I had to wait till the weekend was over. I called them yesterday and there response was send them back to us and we will send them to spiegler so they can do their tests on them to see if they are leaking or it is a problem on my end. The whole process taking 1-2 weeks. So basically I would be out of a bike for that long. I would understand if the brake lines were a couple years old they would want them back but they are brand new and don't feel like I should have to go through all that extra work.

So now that you guys know the story do you think it is unreasonable for me to think that they should send me a banjo bolt and some crush washers free of charge? I really don't want to take the whole thing apart and wait longer but I do understand that there are certain procedures for things.

What are your guys thoughts?


Sent from Motorcycle.com App
__________________

January BOTM

k8 600 street
k8 600 track
ls2gtoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-21-2013, 09:59 AM   #2
chevyguy4321
Pro Racer
 
chevyguy4321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: cold as fuck wisconsin
Posts: 2,453
Default

Did you ask for a new banjo bolt or crush washer?

Also if you have the old washers try using those. I had the same issue and just used all the stock hardware cause I'm not a fan of aluminum banjo bolts.
__________________
Bikes

2013 Ninja 300-The Putter
2011 GSXR 750-Track only
2001 GSXR 600-sold
1998 GSX 600-sold

Cage

2013 Silverado 2500HD

MPG wins 9
chevyguy4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:03 AM   #3
ls2gtoowner
Pro Racer
 
ls2gtoowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tucson
Posts: 2,645
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyguy4321 View Post
Did you ask for a new banjo bolt or crush washer?

Also if you have the old washers try using those. I had the same issue and just used all the stock hardware cause I'm not a fan of aluminum banjo bolts.
Yes I did with no luck.

I like the look of the aftermarket banjo bolts so I would prefer to use those. I was thinking about taking it back apart and using some stock crush washers or for how cheap they are just buying a few new ones.


Sent from Motorcycle.com App
__________________

January BOTM

k8 600 street
k8 600 track
ls2gtoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:06 AM   #4
loride91
Jus call me lucky.
 
loride91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,275
Default

I would think that they would just send new ones but its honestly not sportbiketrackgears problem. They are the middle man in it, yes they sold you the parts, but they didnt make them. And to say that you would be out of the bike for the duration of that is being a little mellowdramatic considering that you should still have the stock lines right? Theres a time and a place for stating that it is making your vehicle unusable, this doesnt seem like one of them. Now is it a full on pain in your ass? Definitely and I feel for you there. We've all been in that spot with something one time or another. Good luck and let us know what the resolution is.
__________________
2013 Victory Hardball with ever increasing list of goodies

Retired k7 1000, with one or two things done to it.
loride91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:10 AM   #5
ls2gtoowner
Pro Racer
 
ls2gtoowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tucson
Posts: 2,645
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loride91 View Post
I would think that they would just send new ones but its honestly not sportbiketrackgears problem. They are the middle man in it, yes they sold you the parts, but they didnt make them. And to say that you would be out of the bike for the duration of that is being a little mellowdramatic considering that you should still have the stock lines right? Theres a time and a place for stating that it is making your vehicle unusable, this doesnt seem like one of them. Now is it a full on pain in your ass? Definitely and I feel for you there. We've all been in that spot with something one time or another. Good luck and let us know what the resolution is.
I totally understand that sportbiketrackgear is the middle man and that's why I said I understand why they would have to do that and I don't have stock lines because they are aftermarket calipers for my bike so my stock lines won't fit. So the bike will be out of commission for that length of time until they get my lines back. It isn't my mode of transportation though but I do like to ride it on the weekends.


Sent from Motorcycle.com App
__________________

January BOTM

k8 600 street
k8 600 track
ls2gtoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:16 AM   #6
J_Rod
Pro Racer
 
J_Rod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Lake Elsinore, California
Posts: 1,189
Default

I had ordered my Driven D Axis rearsets from motomummy and I had a snapping break on my shift lever. Called up Driven directly, they told me to send some pics and they sent me a new one free of charge and shipping. I'd hit up the manufacture rather then STG since they are just the middle man. Always go to the top if you need something taken care of want the truest answer. Just my 2 cents though.


Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
J_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:19 AM   #7
chevyguy4321
Pro Racer
 
chevyguy4321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: cold as fuck wisconsin
Posts: 2,453
Default

Have you tried talking to spiegler directly?

In a way I kinda think its a little unreasonable but maybe spieglers having quality control issues and STG wants to bring it up? I know its not the best customer service advantage but I have used that tactic in the past to kinda put their foot in their mouth.
__________________
Bikes

2013 Ninja 300-The Putter
2011 GSXR 750-Track only
2001 GSXR 600-sold
1998 GSX 600-sold

Cage

2013 Silverado 2500HD

MPG wins 9
chevyguy4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:21 AM   #8
Insidian
Team 232 Bitches!
 
Insidian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Goldsboro North Carolina
Posts: 1,050
Default

Personally, I'd just grab some new crush washers and see if that helps. If not, I'd do as suggested above and contact Speigler directly.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinsnips View Post
+1 "I'm not scared...I haven't fallen yet so I don't know it hurts!" - Tinsnips
K6 GSX-R600
Suzuki Gel Seat
Pro Grips
Yoshimura TRC Full Exhaust
Tracstar Helibars
Puig Tinted Windscreen
CF fairings/covers/fender/hugger/chain guard
Shogun no cut sliders
SpeedoDRD
Vortex Rear Sprocket
520 Chain
Undertail Kit
PC3 USB
Insidian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:22 AM   #9
MadeInAmerica
Pro Racer
 
MadeInAmerica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Peoria, AZ
Posts: 2,280
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Rod View Post
I had ordered my Driven D Axis rearsets from motomummy and I had a snapping break on my shift lever. Called up Driven directly, they told me to send some pics and they sent me a new one free of charge and shipping. I'd hit up the manufacture rather then STG since they are just the middle man. Always go to the top if you need something taken care of want the truest answer. Just my 2 cents though.


Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Not a bad idea. I agree, it is worth a shot calling the manufacturer.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
__________________
K4 1000
MadeInAmerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:27 AM   #10
ls2gtoowner
Pro Racer
 
ls2gtoowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tucson
Posts: 2,645
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Rod View Post
I had ordered my Driven D Axis rearsets from motomummy and I had a snapping break on my shift lever. Called up Driven directly, they told me to send some pics and they sent me a new one free of charge and shipping. I'd hit up the manufacture rather then STG since they are just the middle man. Always go to the top if you need something taken care of want the truest answer. Just my 2 cents though.


Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Good call. I just spoke to a rep at spiegler and they said sometimes that happens and they said in bolt it and move the crush washers to a different location and if that doesn't work call them back and they will send some new crush washers or whatever else I might need. Appreciate it man. I don't know why i didn't think of that first I guess I was just thinking I ordered from STG so i need to go through them.


Sent from Motorcycle.com App
__________________

January BOTM

k8 600 street
k8 600 track
ls2gtoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:29 AM   #11
ls2gtoowner
Pro Racer
 
ls2gtoowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tucson
Posts: 2,645
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidian View Post
Personally, I'd just grab some new crush washers and see if that helps. If not, I'd do as suggested above and contact Speigler directly.
I told spiegler while I was on the phone I can pick up crush washers locally if that is my only issue and they said I could but they had issues with crush washers that aren't theirs not sealing correctly so they recommend if I have the same issue to have them send me new crush washers.


Sent from Motorcycle.com App
__________________

January BOTM

k8 600 street
k8 600 track
ls2gtoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:32 AM   #12
Insidian
Team 232 Bitches!
 
Insidian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Goldsboro North Carolina
Posts: 1,050
Default

Well, looks like you got things moving along, awesome. Hopefully you wont be down long.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinsnips View Post
+1 "I'm not scared...I haven't fallen yet so I don't know it hurts!" - Tinsnips
K6 GSX-R600
Suzuki Gel Seat
Pro Grips
Yoshimura TRC Full Exhaust
Tracstar Helibars
Puig Tinted Windscreen
CF fairings/covers/fender/hugger/chain guard
Shogun no cut sliders
SpeedoDRD
Vortex Rear Sprocket
520 Chain
Undertail Kit
PC3 USB
Insidian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:34 AM   #13
ls2gtoowner
Pro Racer
 
ls2gtoowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tucson
Posts: 2,645
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidian View Post
Well, looks like you got things moving along, awesome. Hopefully you wont be down long.
I hope I do. First time ever calling spiegler and the guy was really nice. Have me some suggestions and told me if I have any issues at all to call back and they will make it right. A+ customer service so far. Haven't had to get any parts yet though. Thanks guys!


Sent from Motorcycle.com App
__________________

January BOTM

k8 600 street
k8 600 track
ls2gtoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:41 AM   #14
Bry
The Honey Badger
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 11,861
Default

I would have just called the manufacturer as well, so good on you for doing that. However I am a little bit confused about how all of a sudden you can't ride.

-You just ordered the Spiegler's a couple of weeks ago and installed them, one leaks.
-You have aftermarket calipers so the stock lines wouldn't work.

You couldn't just put the brake lines you had prior to installing the Spiegler's back on until the issue is resolved???
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
buncha fat fawks in here...you dont need a liter bike, you need jenny craig
2011 ZX10R
Akra Full System<>Guhls ECU Flash<>PC5
Yoshi FE<>Puig DB<>Shorai LFX<>Woodcraft sliders

07 750
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:51 AM   #15
ls2gtoowner
Pro Racer
 
ls2gtoowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tucson
Posts: 2,645
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
I would have just called the manufacturer as well, so good on you for doing that. However I am a little bit confused about how all of a sudden you can't ride.

-You just ordered the Spiegler's a couple of weeks ago and installed them, one leaks.
-You have aftermarket calipers so the stock lines wouldn't work.

You couldn't just put the brake lines you had prior to installing the Spiegler's back on until the issue is resolved???
I didn't have lines on calipers I bought the calipers and ordered the lines and sold my stock calipers and spiegler lines to a friend of mine. So I don't have the stock stuff and didnt have lines for the aftermarket calipers.


Sent from Motorcycle.com App
__________________

January BOTM

k8 600 street
k8 600 track
ls2gtoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:07 AM   #16
Bry
The Honey Badger
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 11,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls2gtoowner View Post
I didn't have lines on calipers I bought the calipers and ordered the lines and sold my stock calipers and spiegler lines to a friend of mine. So I don't have the stock stuff and didnt have lines for the aftermarket calipers.


Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Gotcha Jon...was just curious.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
buncha fat fawks in here...you dont need a liter bike, you need jenny craig
2011 ZX10R
Akra Full System<>Guhls ECU Flash<>PC5
Yoshi FE<>Puig DB<>Shorai LFX<>Woodcraft sliders

07 750
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:30 AM   #17
Biglen
Pro Racer
 
Biglen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,054
Default

I see where ur coming from. But that y I do these type of mods in the winter not during riding season unless its necessary. Riding season is for riding not modding well IMO...


Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Biglen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:31 AM   #18
Bry
The Honey Badger
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 11,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biglen View Post
I see where ur coming from. But that y I do these type of mods in the winter not during riding season unless its necessary. Riding season is for riding not modding well IMO...


Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
The OP is from Arizona. I don't think they have modding seasons in Arizona unless you travel up into the mountains.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
buncha fat fawks in here...you dont need a liter bike, you need jenny craig
2011 ZX10R
Akra Full System<>Guhls ECU Flash<>PC5
Yoshi FE<>Puig DB<>Shorai LFX<>Woodcraft sliders

07 750
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:40 AM   #19
ls2gtoowner
Pro Racer
 
ls2gtoowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tucson
Posts: 2,645
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
Gotcha Jon...was just curious.
Np the bike was already out for a little while I waited for the lines. So I don't want to wait again.


Biglen: riding season is pretty much year round for me. There is about 3 weeks or less where I don't ride because it gets really cold at night but I could ride all year round just choose not to.


Sent from Motorcycle.com App
__________________

January BOTM

k8 600 street
k8 600 track
ls2gtoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:06 PM   #20
loride91
Jus call me lucky.
 
loride91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,275
Default

Thx for the aftermarket caliper vs stock explanation, that now makes your point non mellowdramatic. Im glad to see that spiegler themselves are providing the expected customer service.

I did have a similar situation where I bought EBC brakes for my car because the stock rotors are undersized for the car and warp badly in under 10K miles. I literally couldnt drive the car as bad as they got. I ordered the brakes and they sent the wrong rotors, then wouldnt send the right ones that I paid for until they sent a RMA and received the ones they sent incorrectly back to them. I was one frustrated puppy as it was in November in pennsylvania and a 45 minute commute to work, so the bike wasnt a whole lot of help at that point.
__________________
2013 Victory Hardball with ever increasing list of goodies

Retired k7 1000, with one or two things done to it.

Last edited by loride91; 05-21-2013 at 12:10 PM.
loride91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:02 PM   #21
ls2gtoowner
Pro Racer
 
ls2gtoowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tucson
Posts: 2,645
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loride91 View Post
Thx for the aftermarket caliper vs stock explanation, that now makes your point non mellowdramatic. Im glad to see that spiegler themselves are providing the expected customer service.

I did have a similar situation where I bought EBC brakes for my car because the stock rotors are undersized for the car and warp badly in under 10K miles. I literally couldnt drive the car as bad as they got. I ordered the brakes and they sent the wrong rotors, then wouldnt send the right ones that I paid for until they sent a RMA and received the ones they sent incorrectly back to them. I was one frustrated puppy as it was in November in pennsylvania and a 45 minute commute to work, so the bike wasnt a whole lot of help at that point.
No problem for the explanation hahah I had that happen to me once I don't remember exactly what it was for but it was a bitch and I was pissed. After taking it apart I noticed one crush washer had a groove all the way around it. So I took that one out and put a new one in and no leak yet so I am thinking that was the issue.


Here is pic of what I am talking about. ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1369180939.431101.jpg
The top crush washer is what I am talking about.


Sent from Motorcycle.com App
__________________

January BOTM

k8 600 street
k8 600 track
ls2gtoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:47 PM   #22
krumpdancer101
Rider
 
krumpdancer101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Santa Cruz ca
Posts: 170
Default

Looks like you got it. Can't ever be to careful with brake components.
krumpdancer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:22 PM   #23
illest05
Pro Racer
 
illest05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: reppin that 609
Posts: 3,046
Default

Well I know me ill be pissed 2 weeks is way to long for me not to be riding, but that's just me.I feel for u tho not the middle mans fault but they need to do a better job on providing a better return service. Hope u don't have to pay to return the parts too. anyways I'm on Ur side on this One 2 weeks is too long to wait for parts..
__________________
IT'S THE 49ERS IN THE BUILDING!!!
illest05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:25 PM   #24
ls2gtoowner
Pro Racer
 
ls2gtoowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tucson
Posts: 2,645
Default

Looks like removing that washer has made it not leak so I think I have fixed it!! Makes my day!


Sent from Motorcycle.com App
__________________

January BOTM

k8 600 street
k8 600 track
ls2gtoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:48 PM   #25
MadeInAmerica
Pro Racer
 
MadeInAmerica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Peoria, AZ
Posts: 2,280
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls2gtoowner View Post
Looks like removing that washer has made it not leak so I think I have fixed it!! Makes my day!


Sent from Motorcycle.com App


Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
__________________
K4 1000
MadeInAmerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:51 PM   #26
SnowGSXR
lemon heads and nachos
 
SnowGSXR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Farmington, UT
Posts: 6,152
Default

Glad you got it worked out man. Its a shitty feeling knowing your scoot is not scootable.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
__________________

Everybody's middle name should be "motherf*ckin".
Seriously, try it. Doesn't it sound awesome?
SnowGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:29 PM   #27
ls2gtoowner
Pro Racer
 
ls2gtoowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tucson
Posts: 2,645
Default

So after letting the bike sit for 24hours I went outside to the garage to see if it is leaking and it is ever so slightly. :( after talking to Robert at spiegler he is sending me crush washer. Great customer service over there. He is sending them from kurveygirl that way I get them quicker because they are closer. Although I am having issues with the lines they have nice people over there and they understand people love riding and are trying everything they can do get me riding my bike.


Sent from Motorcycle.com App
__________________

January BOTM

k8 600 street
k8 600 track
ls2gtoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:29 AM   #28
C3K
Lifetime Premium
 
C3K's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: AL
Posts: 4,107
Default

Hope the new washers get you fixed up. Its good to see a company doing right by the customer with quality customer service. Thats the best way to earn a customer for life is treating them right if something goes wrong.

I'm having issues with my brakes too. I'm building my front brakes on my busa (new calipers, lines, pads) So, had to order some new banjo bolts and they sent me the bolts but was missing one crush washer. It took a min to explain to the customer service rep what was wrong because, they were mistakenly thinking I didn't receive the bolt period.

Anyway, they said that they would send out a special order with some new crush washers to me.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by OUTINFRONT View Post
You ain't got a chance in hell good luck.
C3K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:34 AM   #29
ls2gtoowner
Pro Racer
 
ls2gtoowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tucson
Posts: 2,645
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaney3000 View Post
Hope the new washers get you fixed up. Its good to see a company doing right by the customer with quality customer service. Thats the best way to earn a customer for life is treating them right if something goes wrong.

I'm having issues with my brakes too. I'm building my front brakes on my busa (new calipers, lines, pads) So, had to order some new banjo bolts and they sent me the bolts but was missing one crush washer. It took a min to explain to the customer service rep what was wrong because, they were mistakenly thinking I didn't receive the bolt period.

Anyway, they said that they would send out a special order with some new crush washers to me.
It really is nice having large companies treat their customer with great service. I am just hoping that's the issue because he said if its not he is going to want the lines back for testing. So we will see what happens. I really hope this is the issue I am tired of bleeding my brakes lol

I asked Robert as spiegler what are the chances of it being a line or banjo or banjo bolt and he said very slim to none. He said "it happens sometimes but very rarely but regardless of the issue something isn't right and we will take care of it until it is right"


Sent from Motorcycle.com App
__________________

January BOTM

k8 600 street
k8 600 track

Last edited by ls2gtoowner; 05-23-2013 at 08:39 AM.
ls2gtoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum Ninja H2 Forum Ducati Scrambler Forum