Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

May 2014 BOTM WINNER!

10K views 30 replies 22 participants last post by  JimmySix 
#1 ·
TOUGH month and this bike is DEF worth it. JIMMYSIX! Shes a seeeeexy beast sir! Congrats!

JimmySix

2006 GSXR 600

I bought this bike brand new in 2006 with 2 miles on it. I didn't know much about bikes, this was the first street bike I ever owned. The mods I added were a fender eliminate, frame sliders and a slip on exhaust. I've only ridin a few dirt bikes and owned numerous ATV's. So I took the MSF course got my license and started riding. Two other buddies of mine did the same. We all bought the same bikes, not the same colors of corse. One of my buddies was killed the following year after being ran over by a flat bed tow truck going through a traffic light. I took a break on riding for a while after that.

In 2009 I had my first crash, went down in a turn on a ride with about 30 other bikes. The bike was trashed, it flipped twice. Not a piece of plastic wasn't damaged and the fuel tank was dented. So that's where my mods started. I bought tons of OEM replacement parts on eBay and repaired and painted what plastics I could. The bike was originally the white and blue scheme. I decided to paint the whites black, good decision I think. The plastics I couldn't repair I bought new OEM from CheapCycleParts.com.,those were not cheap. It took me a couple years to get her fully repaired, had a budget from the wife lol.

I love my bike and take pride in how she looks. She's a show and all go queen, I ride her every chance I get. Here's a mods list.

MODS:
M4 street slayer CF slip on
Bazzaz Z Bomb
BMC air filter
NGK iridium plugs
R1 throttle tube
Spiegler black SS lines w/ blue banjo bolts
EBC HH brake pads
Pazzo shorty levers w/blue adjusters
Driven black sprocket kit (-1+2) black/gold EK MVXZ chain
Driven blue sprocket nuts
Driven blue D Axis 1/4 turn gas cap
Driven blue oil fill cap
Driven black mirror block offs
Driven blue axle block sliders
Driven black D3 grips w/blue collars
4Racing blue triple nut
Woodcraft frame sliders
Woodcraft front axle slider
Woodcraft bar end sliders
Woodcraft engine case guards w/blue sliders
ProBolt black clutch cable adj.
ProBolt black fairing bolt kit
ProBolt polished Stainless Steel axle pinch bolts, front caliper bolts, rear axle adj. bolts, clip on & perch bolts, brake bleeders
Puig smoke windscreen
Puig blue rear tire hugger
8K HID kit
Michelin 2CTs
LawstCaws frame plugs
Folding rear brake pedal
Bridgeport 90* valve stems
TechSpec C3 tank pads
GSXR tank protector
GSXR CF gauge trim
GSXR & 600 blue decals (custom made)
Set valve removed
R/R relocate

I still have a few more things to add to her like Driven rearsets, EBC rotors, ProBolt stainless engine bolt kit and other cosmetics. This is how she sits now, Enjoy....

See less See more
#5 ·
Well done Jimmy. Congratulations.

#31 ·
Nice Bike Jimmy.

Where did you get the black plugs that are over the frame and swing arm bolts?

Also that Tank cap, looks great.?

Black and blue looks relay good, stands out well.

Hambag
Thanks man, the frame plugs come from a buddy of mine who makes them here in Lakeland, Fl. Check out his website, LawstCaws.com, he also sells them on eBay.

The gas cap is made by Driven, it's the D Axis 1/4 turn.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.