Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

my bike wreck

47K views 48 replies 27 participants last post by  Motojoe_23 
#1 ·
i wrecked my 05 red gsxr 600 the day after i got it (damn gravel). i hit gravel spun sideways hit a guardrail then layed it down an the bike went one way an i went the other. o well i broke the left side fairing which i already have on the way from ebay for $46, broke the right fairing at the bottom by the tire, the front cowl on the way for $15 from ebay, the left strator cover, left foot peg an shifter peg... injuries suffered- broke upper an lower eye socket in 3 places now have 2 titanium plates in my face an road rash pretty bad on the left side of my face an arms.. but all in all iam healin great..... an soon to be back on the bike except with a helmet on this time lol

#3 ·
#7 ·
usdm420 said:
dude the 2nd day you have it and you're out with no helmet? wow!
:thumbup: :thumbup:

#8 ·
decals

decals= tapeworks.com

#12 ·
riding course

shit happens, but its over and cant do anything about it, i would highly recommend doing a MSF course, enjoyable and you learn alot,

#16 ·
sacgsxr said:
i have a black 05 wait till you see mine i just wrecked looks wonderful pics will be up tomorrow or the day after except i was wearing full gear but yours is fixable ride safe

How did you get a BLACK '05 Black '05 1K are NON US? Must of got it from canada?

#19 ·
How did you get a BLACK '05 Black '05 1K are NON US? Must of got it from canada?

im gettin the black 05 1k as soon as this girls insurance gives me money and my pelvis isnt broken but who needs a pelvis anyways...jk hahaha

#20 ·
stuiped stuiped lucky to be alive and this is what gives us a bad name no sweat im sure you learned your leason at least you lived good luck wear your gear wanted to look cool i guess well what does the mirror say now had to vent feel better and people look at the pict closely wear your gear :headscrat

#21 ·
sacgsxr said:
i have a black 05 wait till you see mine i just wrecked looks wonderful pics will be up tomorrow or the day after except i was wearing full gear but yours is fixable ride safe
What did you wreck? 600, 750,1000

sacgsxr said:
im gettin the black 05 1k as soon as this girls insurance gives me money and my pelvis isnt broken but who needs a pelvis anyways...jk hahaha

And now you are getting a 1000??..... :headscrat

How long you been riding?

#22 ·
i dont know how to do that copy thing

i have had bikes since i was about 6 i have had street bikes since i was 17 dir bike background ive been riding almost my whole life started out on a katana 650 then got a cbr f4i and then my gsxr 600 but i want a cruiser i posted my crash pics the before and after!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.