» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   GSXR.com > Chat > General GSXR Chat

Old 08-11-2007, 09:24 PM   #1
MITSUFINMGR
Pro Racer

Default 1200 bandit

Don't know what year looked newer. So the thing is he pulls up and says your a little big for that bike huh? I'm 6/4 I calmley look over and nod (thinking ) So the light turns green and we leave both taken off little fast then the next thing I know I'm wot through 2nd and leave him easy are these bikes fast at all, it is a inline 4cly right

Code name 'Kisss the Bunny'

B Safe on One or Two Wheels
MITSUFINMGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2007, 09:39 PM   #2
gsxr75012
Racer

i think there pushin about 120 horsies to the wheel, and they whiegh much more than a 750, what can i say some people are just jealous! oh ya they are inline 4's

06 gsxr750 w/ jardine gp-1, fender kit, and many more in the future
gsxr75012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 01:48 AM   #3
Chango
TU250X Rider

A Bandit 1200 can be built up to have a ridiculous amount of power. Bore it out, raise the compression, give it some GSXR pistons, a full exhaust, a jet kit, and a few other relatively easy mods, and they can make 150 at the back tire. It's a lot easier to make a Bandit much faster than it is to make a GSXR much faster. And a Bandit can out handle many GSXR riders (note - not the GSXR itself, just the rider) and at the end of the day, the Bandit rider will still be relaxed and walking upright. They are really good bikes. But I reckon you ran into one of those guys who thinks because it's a 1200 it's automatically faster than a 750, sort of like those annoying Civic drivers who always want to race...

Chango

Dragging Knee > Wheelies
Chango is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement