» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   GSXR.com > Chat > General GSXR Chat

Old 05-18-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
gameboi
Rider

Default Paint/Fairing Color Code

Hey guys, i've googled everything possible but i cant seem to find the right color for my bike. Im trying to buy new OEM fairings for my bike online and I dont know the color code. I know the part number but after the part number there is a color code for the color fairings you have.

example

Part number = 94401-37-H10 -XXX

XXX = the color of your fairings, online there are 4 options for the 4 different fairings that were available that year.

How do I know which one is for me?

|Yoshimaura|Jardine|Shogun|
gameboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2010, 07:38 PM   #2
Bry
The Honey Badger

Found a website that has the OEM colors but never tried their stuff. Www.colorrite.com. see if that helps you out at all
2011 ZX10R
Akra Full System<>Guhls ECU Flash<>PC5
Yoshi FE<>Puig DB

07 750
Bry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:01 PM   #3
gameboi
Rider

Thanks man, it helped me a bit, but I want 100% confirmation before I buy, stupid site charges 20% for restocking fees

Old 05-19-2010, 05:13 AM   #4
simplyorange
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboi View Post
Thanks man, it helped me a bit, but I want 100% confirmation before I buy, stupid site charges 20% for restocking fees
what year, size and color is your bike? you just need to find the 3 letter code for that bike and it will specify on parts finder.ill help you out
simplyorange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:25 AM   #5
gameboi
Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyorange View Post
what year, size and color is your bike? you just need to find the 3 letter code for that bike and it will specify on parts finder.ill help you out
I have a 08 gsxr 600 with the white/grey color scheme

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/upload...600k8white.jpg

Old 05-19-2010, 06:49 PM   #6
simplyorange
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboi View Post
I have a 08 gsxr 600 with the white/grey color scheme

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/upload...600k8white.jpg
that was an easy one, the code is

FGF
Old 05-20-2010, 05:22 AM   #7
smirk43
Rider

Quote:
that was an easy one, the code is

FGF
Alrighty then simplyorange, i've been looking on ebay for the right color seat cowl for my black & dark blue 2007 750... Any help on that code?
Old 05-20-2010, 05:41 AM   #8
MrParsec
Novice

I've used colorrite yellow primer, GSXR yellow, and clear coat on my front and left fairings, the match was right on. Expensive, yes, but it's worth it if you don't want your shit looking like a redneck special
Old 05-20-2010, 06:34 AM   #9
simplyorange
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smirk43 View Post
Alrighty then simplyorange, i've been looking on ebay for the right color seat cowl for my black & dark blue 2007 750... Any help on that code?
these codea are the package code, not the paint code. suzuki has a 3 letter code for each paint scheme, i can get the paint code for you if needed.

btw yours is: CWH

suzuki part number: 45550-21H00-YKY (CWH)

paint code: YBA

the above info is for dark blue and black model.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:36 AM   #10
simplyorange
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrParsec View Post
I've used colorrite yellow primer, GSXR yellow, and clear coat on my front and left fairings, the match was right on. Expensive, yes, but it's worth it if you don't want your shit looking like a redneck special

i just go to the paint store and buy base and clear with the color code.its a bit cheaper
Old 07-02-2010, 11:35 AM   #11
BisQuicK
Squid

Default paint code

Quote:
these codea are the package code, not the paint code. suzuki has a 3 letter code for each paint scheme, i can get the paint code for you if needed.

I got a used GSXR750 (2007) and I'd like to touch up some spots on the left side fairing... where did you get the paint codes? and where did you get the paint?

I tried a plastic repair kit but sanding down the plastic i realized that the color is not the plastic's color, but rather painted on... DOH.

mine is black with silver... its been dropped at low speed, scratched up the GSXR red "R" decal, and some of the silver/black plastic. the stator cover got scratched too, but i repainted it black... just want to get a good match with the black/silver plastic.

thanks--bisquick
BisQuicK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:46 AM   #12
simplyorange
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BisQuicK View Post
I got a used GSXR750 (2007) and I'd like to touch up some spots on the left side fairing... where did you get the paint codes? and where did you get the paint?

I tried a plastic repair kit but sanding down the plastic i realized that the color is not the plastic's color, but rather painted on... DOH.

mine is black with silver... its been dropped at low speed, scratched up the GSXR red "R" decal, and some of the silver/black plastic. the stator cover got scratched too, but i repainted it black... just want to get a good match with the black/silver plastic.

thanks--bisquick
i had to buy the paint from a paint supplier that sells ppg paint because no other brand had the code in the system.

the scheme on your bike is known as CRT the following codes will be on the end of the part number if you buy already painted oem parts and they are also the actual paint code for buying from a paint supplier

Dark silver:YHF
Light silver:YHG
Old 05-17-2011, 10:20 AM   #13
Fast Eddie
Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
Found a website that has the OEM colors but never tried their stuff. Www.colorrite.com. see if that helps you out at all
Noice! If you go through the selection and pick your year and paint color it comes to a page with you color scheme and all the Suzuki Paint codes for your bike

THxUvrymuch
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:01 AM   #14
AirborneMechanic
Squid

Default Seat Cowl for blue/black model

Quote:

Hey simplyorange, maybe you can help me out as well, i just boutght a 07 750 blue/black and am looking for this exact same part, I googled the part number you put up and I found this link http://www.cheapcycleparts.com/produ...+%28FOR+CWH%29 it shows this being for a gsxr 1000, are these parts the same? If not, all good, maybe you might know where to come across one?? Cannot find one on ebay or craigslist that is complete with the underbracket or not all scratched up.. much appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (62.2 KB, 104 views)
AirborneMechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:31 AM   #15
BruceDeuce
Rider

that sucks! Colorite doesnt go back to 1992 GSXR Paint colors. Any suggestions? Thanks
Old 07-16-2011, 05:20 AM   #16
xscoutx
Rider

Default 2 color options

is mine off white or pearl splash white i am thinking pearl splash white checked online but they only give me those two options is there a color code in the vin or on the bike somewhere trying to get a undertail and hugger any help would be great thanks

Advertisement