whats a good fast bike to start on ? : GSXR.com Forum : Suzuki GSX-R Forums
 
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   GSXR.com > Chat > New riders and members.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2011, 07:38 AM   #1
joshdeath
Squid
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 8
Default whats a good fast bike to start on ?

gsxr k5, k6, k7 .

yamaha R6 2005 - 08

honda CBR 600

600 cc is what im after because i no if i get anything smaller i will want the 600 cc within 6 months !!

if u no any other bike that u think will be good please say.

and are these bike very uncomfey to ride, do u get back ache etc from these types off bikes ? i want a bike i enjoy joy riding , but needs to be fast

And i thought id say im not an idiot on the roads have very gd road sense etc, and had a hairdryer on the roads for 2 years so no what its like riding on the roads, just without all the SPEED !!
joshdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-01-2011, 07:40 AM   #2
JohnPaul
<<<*****>>>
 
JohnPaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 888,892,210
Default

turbo hayabusa, with wet shot nos drink should be perfect for you.
JohnPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:43 AM   #3
bluegixx750
The Dude
 
bluegixx750's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bawston
Posts: 4,386
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
turbo hayabusa, with wet shot nos drink should be perfect for you.
Yea, now see? I was gunna say something smart like that and then thought to myself....... "What would JP think of me harrassing the noob!"
__________________
Yes I have a Lifetime Membership, but the Warranty sux. It is only good until JP boots my ass outta here!

Note to self: Don't waste time on people that can't help themselves.

Click to hear the Good Shit




Now there is no excuse. Click here to finally learn


And more awesome! Turn it up

bluegixx750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:01 AM   #4
chase-W
Pro Racer
 
chase-W's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Baton Rouge LA
Posts: 1,453
Default

this is what you need
you will get all the chicks

__________________
RIP Riski

K3 600
chase-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:49 AM   #5
JohnPaul
<<<*****>>>
 
JohnPaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 888,892,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegixx750 View Post
Yea, now see? I was gunna say something smart like that and then thought to myself....... "What would JP think of me harrassing the noob!"
Would be out of character for you not to
JohnPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:02 AM   #6
Mellow_Yellow
Rider
 
Mellow_Yellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 488
Default

Rather than yell at you I'll try to make a convincing argument to you...

I would suggest an older 600 than what you have listed above. They'll be slightly less aggressive, more comfortable, and much cheaper so if (when) it goes down you're not out too much money. It's going to go down in your driveway, a parking lot, or at speed at some point you can pretty much be guaranteed of that. Plus even if you do tire of it in 6 months to a year you can then get your dream bike after selling it for basically what you paid for it.

Just think, when you learned to ride a bicycle did you start on something that is made for the Tour de France or something with training wheels? Did you learn to drive in something like a Civic or a race prepped Ferarri? When we are inexperienced a small mistake is magnified when in a race type machine so why put yourself on a race-replica motorcycle to begin with where you have much less protection that in a car?

If the bikes listed are the only ones you will consider than I suggest getting one that is pretty rashed and please take the MSF course and whatever else may be available to you before you buy a bike. Also read Twist of the Wrist 2 by Keith Code.

Good luck and ride safe no matter what you get. Get something cheap enough that you can afford to spend a solid $1,000 on a good set of gear and wear it ALL THE TIME!
Mellow_Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:05 AM   #7
uneedthis2
Pro Racer
 
uneedthis2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 1,832
Default

I've got a turbo gsxr 1000 that you can buy!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaulGixxer View Post
try this thread o'great poster of teh interwebs...j/k
uneedthis2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:15 AM   #8
Mikeeg02
Local Wise Guy
 
Mikeeg02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Milroy/State College, PA
Posts: 871
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
turbo hayabusa, with wet shot nos drink should be perfect for you.
I dont think thats fast enough IMO.

I choose

__________________
Mike K5 750

Mikeeg02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:17 AM   #9
JohnPaul
<<<*****>>>
 
JohnPaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 888,892,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeeg02 View Post
I dont think thats fast enough IMO.

I choose
holy fawk
JohnPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:23 AM   #10
everclear1984
Pro Racer
 
everclear1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Plymouth, UK
Posts: 2,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow_Yellow View Post
Rather than yell at you I'll try to make a convincing argument to you...

I would suggest an older 600 than what you have listed above. They'll be slightly less aggressive, more comfortable, and much cheaper so if (when) it goes down you're not out too much money. It's going to go down in your driveway, a parking lot, or at speed at some point you can pretty much be guaranteed of that. Plus even if you do tire of it in 6 months to a year you can then get your dream bike after selling it for basically what you paid for it.

Just think, when you learned to ride a bicycle did you start on something that is made for the Tour de France or something with training wheels? Did you learn to drive in something like a Civic or a race prepped Ferarri? When we are inexperienced a small mistake is magnified when in a race type machine so why put yourself on a race-replica motorcycle to begin with where you have much less protection that in a car?

If the bikes listed are the only ones you will consider than I suggest getting one that is pretty rashed and please take the MSF course and whatever else may be available to you before you buy a bike. Also read Twist of the Wrist 2 by Keith Code.

Good luck and ride safe no matter what you get. Get something cheap enough that you can afford to spend a solid $1,000 on a good set of gear and wear it ALL THE TIME!
+1 Dropped my first 'big' bike before ever riding it, just leant it a little to far away from me trying to put it on it's centre stand, lol. Fealt like a fool! Luckily it was a 1999 CBR 600f and only set me back 1800, I loved that bike. If I dropped my gixxer i'd cry!

Also wise words on the gear. Get yourself kitted out before thinking about actually getting out and riding
__________________
GSXR 750 K6
everclear1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:27 AM   #11
SDOG
Racer
 
SDOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 596
Default

your name is JOSHDEATH your first post is whats a good fast bike to start on
__________________
All my ex's live in Texas.
SDOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:32 AM   #12
Csmith21
Rider
 
Csmith21's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ft Knox
Posts: 329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDOG View Post
your name is JOSHDEATH your first post is whats a good fast bike to start on
Irony lol
Csmith21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:32 AM   #13
loride91
Pro Racer
 
loride91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,275
Default

Find a triumph street triple or a sv or something of that nature. The st doesn't have the bodywork if you drop it and has a mild riding position. If you aren't 100 percent comfortable on that bike, don't bother ever getting a race replica. They have enough power to get you into trouble, but are very forgiving as well. +1000 on the gear. Jacket, lid, over the ankle boots, gloves are must have must use items. I walk with a limp for a reason, you are only superman until you get thrown from the horse, then reality sets in. Act like it won't happen to you, and be sure it's going to sooner or later. One wreck in 18 years of riding, but its left it's mark. Good luck and take the newbie jabs in stride. Believe it or not, we have seen this story time and time again, some end in happy riders being born, lots end up on the other side of the coin.
__________________
2013 Victory Hardball with ever increasing list of goodies

Retired k7 1000, with one or two things done to it.
loride91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:03 AM   #14
Cali_RSV
Racer
 
Cali_RSV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 938
Default

Well said Mellow.
__________________


July 2011 BOTM!(W/Video)
Cali_RSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:03 AM   #15
Cali_RSV
Racer
 
Cali_RSV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase-W View Post
this is what you need
you will get all the chicks

Hey I'd ride that bad boy right there. No joke
__________________


July 2011 BOTM!(W/Video)
Cali_RSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:55 AM   #16
MR DANGLES
Pro Racer
 
MR DANGLES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas tx
Posts: 6,039
Default

here this guy is trying to get rid of this from another forum

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/mcy/2395386764.html
__________________


FU*K AVERAGE

THE HUNT IS ON

MR DANGLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #17
Mikeeg02
Local Wise Guy
 
Mikeeg02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Milroy/State College, PA
Posts: 871
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR DANGLES View Post
here this guy is trying to get rid of this from another forum

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/mcy/2395386764.html
Oh man, that is soooo





__________________
Mike K5 750

Mikeeg02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:13 AM   #18
westonb23
Rider
 
westonb23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Los Banos, CA
Posts: 391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDOG View Post
your name is JOSHDEATH your first post is whats a good fast bike to start on
You read my mind!
__________________
2011 GSXR 750-
Yosh Fender Elim.
Yosh Frame Sliders
LSL Bar End Sliders
ASV C5 Shortys
Zero Gravity Double Bubble
M4 GP Slip On
Set Valve Removed
PAIR Mod
Power Commander 5 W/Autotune
MJS Performance Mid-Pipe
westonb23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:21 AM   #19
joshdeath
Squid
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 8
Default

thought id get alot off comments like this, but gd to no what u all think, i think i will be okey with a 600 cc, but will get all the gear to go with it, not gonna ride round in a t-shirt and shorts, and to all u taking the piss , i will prove u wrong
joshdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:22 AM   #20
chase-W
Pro Racer
 
chase-W's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Baton Rouge LA
Posts: 1,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshdeath View Post
i will prove u wrong
believe me, we all hope so.
__________________
RIP Riski

K3 600
chase-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:25 AM   #21
bluegixx750
The Dude
 
bluegixx750's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bawston
Posts: 4,386
Default

Actually, one can never prove wrong. You can bite the dust at any given day out there.
__________________
Yes I have a Lifetime Membership, but the Warranty sux. It is only good until JP boots my ass outta here!

Note to self: Don't waste time on people that can't help themselves.

Click to hear the Good Shit




Now there is no excuse. Click here to finally learn


And more awesome! Turn it up

bluegixx750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:42 AM   #22
joshdeath
Squid
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 8
Default

thanks for the comments and advice

i think id be okey on a k6 600

aslong as im not stupid on it which i wouldnt be!!

and yes i will deffs take all the course i get , i will need it .

im 6.3 aswell and have wondered if id look to big on the bike ?

i have been thinking off getting a smaller engine bike but we will see, my heart is set on a k6
joshdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:49 AM   #23
bluegixx750
The Dude
 
bluegixx750's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bawston
Posts: 4,386
Default

The 600 750 and 1000 are all pretty much the same size as far as you sitting on top of it.
Learn all you can, dont be cocky on it and you will be fine.
__________________
Yes I have a Lifetime Membership, but the Warranty sux. It is only good until JP boots my ass outta here!

Note to self: Don't waste time on people that can't help themselves.

Click to hear the Good Shit




Now there is no excuse. Click here to finally learn


And more awesome! Turn it up

bluegixx750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:49 AM   #24
MR DANGLES
Pro Racer
 
MR DANGLES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas tx
Posts: 6,039
Default

make sure u get tomahawk tires too
__________________


FU*K AVERAGE

THE HUNT IS ON

MR DANGLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:52 AM   #25
Keeper
Racer
 
Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Reno
Posts: 625
Default

Whatever you do, take the MSF course. I have been riding dirt bikes since I was very very young and thought it would be the same as a street bike. It's not. After 2 months of attempting to work everything out on my own I took the course, and have been much better for it.

Don't bite off more than you can chew, the day that happens you won't be around to complain, riders have enough to worry about without them trying to do shit they have no business doing anyway. Street riding is one of my favorite things to do in the world, but I don't want it to be the last thing I do, so keep that in mind when you're looking for a "fast" first bike.
Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:14 PM   #26
joshdeath
Squid
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 8
Default

yh i could imagine , and yh i will take all the courses i can to help me. and have been thinking on starting on a 250 cc ninja or something until i get used to it and am very positive i can go to the k6

thanks for the reply's
joshdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:33 PM   #27
bluegixx750
The Dude
 
bluegixx750's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bawston
Posts: 4,386
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshdeath View Post
yh i could imagine , and yh i will take all the courses i can to help me. and have been thinking on starting on a 250 cc ninja or something until i get used to it and am very positive i can go to the k6

thanks for the reply's

Now you getting smart!
__________________
Yes I have a Lifetime Membership, but the Warranty sux. It is only good until JP boots my ass outta here!

Note to self: Don't waste time on people that can't help themselves.

Click to hear the Good Shit




Now there is no excuse. Click here to finally learn


And more awesome! Turn it up

bluegixx750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:34 PM   #28
SDOG
Racer
 
SDOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshdeath View Post
thanks for the comments and advice

i think id be okey on a k6 600

aslong as im not stupid on it which i wouldnt be!!

and yes i will deffs take all the course i get , i will need it .

im 6.3 aswell and have wondered if id look to big on the bike ?

i have been thinking off getting a smaller engine bike but we will see, my heart is set on a k6
All playing aside sir good luck on these streets u just set yourself up with that post my good man.
__________________
All my ex's live in Texas.
SDOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:34 PM   #29
Keeper
Racer
 
Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Reno
Posts: 625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshdeath View Post
yh i could imagine , and yh i will take all the courses i can to help me. and have been thinking on starting on a 250 cc ninja or something until i get used to it and am very positive i can go to the k6

thanks for the reply's
Good call man, 250's are fun! They also sell well, (at least they do in my area) when you're ready change up to the 600.
Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:37 PM   #30
Keeper
Racer
 
Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Reno
Posts: 625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshdeath View Post
thanks for the comments and advice

i think id be okey on a k6 600

aslong as im not stupid on it which i wouldnt be!!

and yes i will deffs take all the course i get , i will need it .

im 6.3 aswell and have wondered if id look to big on the bike ?

i have been thinking off getting a smaller engine bike but we will see, my heart is set on a k6
Didn't see this post, sorry. I would take the course before you buy. Most of them roll you on 250's anyway, and just see what you think and how it feels and go from there. It might help you decide what you want to get. Just a thought.
Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:08 PM   #31
Bry
The Honey Badger
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 11,911
Default



"I dont care who makes the bike, it just has to be fast...I wont be stupid on it...a 600 is too small of a motor for me"

Why do all squids say that??? Simply amazing....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
buncha fat fawks in here...you dont need a liter bike, you need jenny craig
2011 ZX10R
Akra Full System<>Guhls ECU Flash<>PC5
Yoshi FE<>Puig DB<>Shorai LFX<>Woodcraft sliders

07 750
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:20 PM   #32
bluegixx750
The Dude
 
bluegixx750's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bawston
Posts: 4,386
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post


"I dont care who makes the bike, it just has to be fast...I wont be stupid on it...a 600 is too small of a motor for me"

Why do all squids say that??? Simply amazing....
Sssssssssshhhhh. Go easy on him. I think he has repented and now see's the light.
__________________
Yes I have a Lifetime Membership, but the Warranty sux. It is only good until JP boots my ass outta here!

Note to self: Don't waste time on people that can't help themselves.

Click to hear the Good Shit




Now there is no excuse. Click here to finally learn


And more awesome! Turn it up

bluegixx750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:27 PM   #33
Bry
The Honey Badger
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 11,911
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegixx750 View Post
Sssssssssshhhhh. Go easy on him. I think he has repented and now see's the light.
I was going to post a link to the crash section for the convenience but I dont wish that on anyone
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
buncha fat fawks in here...you dont need a liter bike, you need jenny craig
2011 ZX10R
Akra Full System<>Guhls ECU Flash<>PC5
Yoshi FE<>Puig DB<>Shorai LFX<>Woodcraft sliders

07 750
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:53 PM   #34
OUTINFRONT
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Prospect Bay,Nova Scotia
Posts: 12,198
Default

OUTINFRONT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:17 PM   #35
Heaton750f
Pro Racer
 
Heaton750f's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Tacoma, WA
Posts: 1,343
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase-W View Post
this is what you need
you will get all the chicks

Hi my name is Glen. Guess how many fingers i have?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinsnips View Post
DO NOT get foot prints in the snow around my igloo...pisses me off.
Heaton750f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:37 PM   #36
joshdeath
Squid
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 8
Default

yh think im gonna go for the 250 cc first

even though id love to have the k6 600 1st, its worth getting the 250 cc until i get used to it and then move onto the Beautiful gsxr

and ment i would be to big as in tall for the bike not it wouldnt be fast enough if that's what u thought
joshdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:40 PM   #37
JohnPaul
<<<*****>>>
 
JohnPaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 888,892,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshdeath View Post
and ment i would be to big as in tall for the bike not it wouldnt be fast enough if that's what u thought
welcome to the forum josh-ster..you have thick skin, its needed here
JohnPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:44 PM   #38
Bry
The Honey Badger
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 11,911
Default

Go with an SV650 first..you'll more than likely feel pretty cramped on the 250's..they're both great beginner bikes, and you can sell them for what you paid for it as long as you dont destroy it some how.

A wise man once said..its more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
buncha fat fawks in here...you dont need a liter bike, you need jenny craig
2011 ZX10R
Akra Full System<>Guhls ECU Flash<>PC5
Yoshi FE<>Puig DB<>Shorai LFX<>Woodcraft sliders

07 750
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:48 PM   #39
OUTINFRONT
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Prospect Bay,Nova Scotia
Posts: 12,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
Go with an SV650 first..you'll more than likely feel pretty cramped on the 250's..they're both great beginner bikes, and you can sell them for what you paid for it as long as you dont destroy it some how.

A wise man once said..its more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow.
+1 A great all around bike in the SV650 from what I read.
OUTINFRONT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:49 PM   #40
JohnPaul
<<<*****>>>
 
JohnPaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 888,892,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
A wise man once said..its more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow.
Why would a wise man want to ride a fast bike slow..

Why would a wise man even buy a fast bike...


mind blowwwwnnnn........
JohnPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:02 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Forum Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum Ninja H2 Forum Ducati Scrambler Forum Kawasaki Ninja 250SL Forum