03 750 bogs down at full throttle : GSXR.com Forum : Suzuki GSX-R Forums

» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   GSXR.com > Tech > Tech and performance chat.

Old 06-25-2011, 01:44 PM   #1
CustomByAnyMeans
Squid

Default 03 750 bogs down at full throttle

I have this recent problem with my bike I cant seem to figure out. Whenever I hit full throttle the bikes bogs down badly. If I back off the throttle slightly its fine. The higher the RPMs the more I need to back off the throttle to maintain a smooth acceleration. It does this in nuetral or while under load.

I have put the bike in dealer mode and checked my tps position and adjusted with no changes. It seems the SVAT is no opening and/or closing properly. I have no FI light and no codes when I put it in dealer mode.

Any suggestions?

Bike is a 2003 750 with a slip on as only performance mod. Nothing new has been added recently. New plugs were installed around 2800 miles ago.
CustomByAnyMeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #2
kdubbya
Novice

try and pull your injectors soak em in seafoam overnight blow em out in reverse with air and put em back in ur lacking in fuel at full throttle
07 1000 Black/orange
kdubbya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:41 PM   #3
OUTINFRONT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdubbya View Post
try and pull your injectors soak em in seafoam overnight blow em out in reverse with air and put em back in ur lacking in fuel at full throttle
Agreed..May also want to check the fuel filter..
OUTINFRONT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement