Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

New Brand

3K views 34 replies 13 participants last post by  Polo41381 
#1 ·
Greetings to all, transplant from the Bay Area (Bay Area Riders Forum), by way of Brooklyn NY, now residing in Baltimore MD, I was a previous Kawasaki 07 650R owner, which i out grew rather quickly. Now I'm into the Suzuki world with my 2000 GSXR-750 AKA Blue Beast. looking forward to sharing stories and laughs with the massive and crew. Blessings to all

#6 ·
Welcome Sir. Pics are required before post 7. Sadly this is post 6...

#10 ·
Welcome to the foRum.

Untill I figured out the nonsense BS that my computer is doing your safe from me posting pics for you.

I promise all hell will break loose if I beat you getting my ish fixed before you post pics.

#11 ·
Oh my. Do I really have till tomorrow to do unspeakable things to a thread?

#12 ·
Time is up. Do not make me open the Polkaroo files or the Barney archives...they lead to the Bieber vault. I think we all understand what will happen here today if this goes poorly.

Reactions: Winchester Boy
#14 ·
Fine, if that's how you want it...

#15 ·
bros I've tried to load the pics but to no success, very sorry for that but i did happen to get a pic into my avatar. that's a relatively small issue right now, I'm having charging problems and I've since purchased a new battery. i removed the tail section to inspect the rectifier and noticed a chip in the harness plug, and a partially charred black wire with a white stripe leading to the plug of the rectifier ( on the bike end). it doesn't look too bad on the rectifier end but on the bike end it touched the wire next to it, and i think that caused the damage of a no charge situation. I've searched ebay for a harness plug but no luck, any suggestions. I'm going to be changing the stator as well as the rectifier, but that plug i cant trust with those wires close to each other without a divider.

#19 ·
you truly do learn something new every day, I've owned my GSXR 750 2k roughly four years now, and I've only taken delivery three weeks ago from my friend in Atlanta. Today i was in search of some answers to my fan not kicking in, causing temperature light to come on at 248 Deg. didn't learn nothing there, so i moved on to inspect my air filter, when then caused me to notice my secondary butterflies removed, no problem there the bike runs fine without them.

removed my rectifier a few days ago to find a partially charred wire black/white stripe in the harness plug. so the it was on to the stator cover, where i noticed the harness plug missing and the 3 wires crimped together instead of the 3 wire harness plug. either way i have to purchase a new stator and regulator rectifier, i hope that will at least fix my charging issues. Ill keep you guys posted on my more findings, and one more thing i have a 190/50/17 rear tire on my bike, and it rides just fine to me, matter of fact it looks tough to bumbuh clot. Likkle more gents

#25 ·
OK I have photobucket account I'll try and see how it works out. Oh BTW I found out today that my fan motor is dead. I ordered a replacement from eBay already, will keep post updated of my ongoing maintenance. Laterz

#26 ·
Update: fan issue solved due to a blown fuse, because of frayed orange wire/blue stripe located under left fairing running to the fan plug. now its on to my stator problem, did a diode check of my regulator rectifier and all number pretty close within 10+- . hope to tackle this soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.