Stolen Bike Notification - GSXR.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 09:52 AM Thread Starter
Supa Attack MuTT
 
Lyte-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Anaheim/SanDiego/Houston
Posts: 1,000,000,265
Angry Stolen Bike Notification

This post is for you to post your stolen bike information/ picture.
List everything you can think of to help people help you locate your bike... if its found please go back and edit your orginal post... no chatting back and forth in here please (don't want it to get cluttered)


Thanks and good luck!

Girls will be girls and boys will be their toys - Sonny Le

Bad boys aint no good
Good boys aint no fun
Lord knows that I should
Run off with the right one
Mary J. Blige feat. Drake

Lyte- is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 12:13 PM
Squid
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2
*Stolen Bike Alert - 06 GSXR600 - Bay Area*

Bike stolen sometime between 12am and 7am on 1/2/10 from Fremont, CA (SF Bay Area). The bike was lifted, as there was a chain and disclock on the bike and no evidence of the chain being cut. Sources believe a U-Haul truck may have been used to transport the bike.

2006 GSX-R600 Silver/White with: Gray "R" on the fairings, Puig windsreen, cut sliders, fender eliminator, Rizoma brake reservoir, black ASV shorties, black painted rearsets, new akra carbon fiber hex exhaust, HID headlight, dunlop qualifiers (60 series front). Bike is also lowered 2".

Please PM me or call the Fremont Police if you see/hear anything. The bike has most likely been stripped and parts will start to show up on Ebay and Craigslist. There is also a chance it is being ridden. Thank you.


Last edited by JohnPaul; 01-06-2010 at 02:27 PM.
gixxerbabe is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 05:52 PM
Rider
 
gixxerjoeca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sacramento,Ca
Posts: 198
Stolen 2001 GSXR 750

Stolen 2001 GSXR 750 License#15U9068 VIN#JS1GR7HA012103963.

She is easy to spot if still wearing the same saddle, only one like it i have ever seen. Has Power Commander 3 and the subframe has been replaced with one off of a 02 1000 marking from dismantler still on it. The ARAI helmet and Alpinestars jacket in the photos were also stolen. Thanks, Joe.









Attached Thumbnails
01gsxr.jpg   01gsxr1.jpg   01gsxr2.jpg   01gsxr3.JPG   gsxr 027.JPG  


Last edited by gixxerjoeca; 04-20-2013 at 06:00 PM.
gixxerjoeca is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 06:03 PM
Racer
 
nick357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 977
Damn man!! Sorry to hear about your loss. Insurance?


Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App


http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16964494/nice!!
Quote:
Spend your potential thousands on better mods, like track days and chicks with fake bewbeez. JP
------------------------------------------------------
K6 750- Flashtuned ECU/JPR shorties/RK 520 Chain/Driven 520 sprocket kit -1+2 /Fender Eliminator kit/Two Brothers V.A.L.E. Full system/Lockhart Phillips windscreen(clear).
nick357 is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 06:07 PM
Rider
 
gixxerjoeca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sacramento,Ca
Posts: 198
No comprehensive, bike was paid for in full when i bought it in 2003 so i never had full coverage.
gixxerjoeca is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 06:27 PM
Racer
 
nick357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 977
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerjoeca View Post
No comprehensive, bike was paid for in full when i bought it in 2003 so i never had full coverage.
I know you have probably done the reports ect. The more LEO agencies know the greater chance you will have of the bike being spotted and recovered if its in one piece. Fawkin scum thief,s may they pay dearly some day.


Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App


http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16964494/nice!!
Quote:
Spend your potential thousands on better mods, like track days and chicks with fake bewbeez. JP
------------------------------------------------------
K6 750- Flashtuned ECU/JPR shorties/RK 520 Chain/Driven 520 sprocket kit -1+2 /Fender Eliminator kit/Two Brothers V.A.L.E. Full system/Lockhart Phillips windscreen(clear).
nick357 is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-23-2015, 03:45 PM
Novice
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbabe View Post
Bike stolen sometime between 12am and 7am on 1/2/10 from Fremont, CA (SF Bay Area). The bike was lifted, as there was a chain and disclock on the bike and no evidence of the chain being cut. Sources believe a U-Haul truck may have been used to transport the bike.

2006 GSX-R600 Silver/White with: Gray "R" on the fairings, Puig windsreen, cut sliders, fender eliminator, Rizoma brake reservoir, black ASV shorties, black painted rearsets, new akra carbon fiber hex exhaust, HID headlight, dunlop qualifiers (60 series front). Bike is also lowered 2".

Please PM me or call the Fremont Police if you see/hear anything. The bike has most likely been stripped and parts will start to show up on Ebay and Craigslist. There is also a chance it is being ridden. Thank you.

this is crazy did you find the bike yet? I live in fremont and bought 600
gggsxr000 is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-23-2015, 05:10 PM
Live Fast Die FUN
 
SRAD600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 'Nacle, NJ
Posts: 14,135
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gggsxr000 View Post
this is crazy did you find the bike yet? I live in fremont and bought 600
Dude did you notice the date....posted 5 years ago and she hasn't been on any time lately.

Come on man.



K5 1K street - '10 600RR track
GSXR.com Moderator
SRAD600 is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-24-2015, 09:01 AM
Shot Caller
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 9,267
We seem to have a rash of necropostings.
Mister Tee is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-25-2015, 10:18 AM
Racer
 
krumpdancer101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Santa Cruz ca
Posts: 523
Lmao haha my famous line," put the bong down lol".

You ain't havin fun if you ain't gettin loose.
krumpdancer101 is offline  
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-25-2015, 10:30 AM
Pro Racer
 
BlueNwhiteGSXR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 8,551
Garage
Got to hit 50 somehow

Street A - K7 750 Blue/White
Street B - K7 600 Blue/Black
Race - K6 600 Blue/Black
Project - 97 GSX600F Katana

2014 & 2015 MPG Champ
BlueNwhiteGSXR is offline  
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-26-2015, 07:17 PM
Novice
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRAD600 View Post
Dude did you notice the date....posted 5 years ago and she hasn't been on any time lately.

Come on man.
Lol I saw it, I just became concerned because I live in same area
gggsxr000 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the GSXR.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stolen Bike Notification Lyte- Florida 32 04-08-2014 04:07 PM
Stolen Bike Notification Lyte- North East 38 03-27-2014 08:42 AM
Stolen Bike Notification Lyte- Mid West 1 05-12-2006 02:54 PM
Stolen Bike Notification Lyte- Canada 0 05-08-2006 08:00 AM
Stolen Bike Notification Lyte- Outside USA/Canada 0 05-07-2006 09:56 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome