Well as some of you have seen my garage hanger thread- installed so I could get the front end up and have the forks re-sealed/rebuilt.
I had drained the earl, new filter.
I've my bike partly apart for this for a few months.
It was 45F today- figured I'd start putting it back together, while I drank a couple of IPA's.
I also took off the counter sprocket cover to check in there,
Cleaned it out pretty well- wasn't too back, chain lube/dirt junk.
I also wanted to check the size of the sprocket- 17 T like it came with.
A PO did go up 1 tooth on the rear though, still a DID 530 chain though- Blue
He ceiling hanger has been stellar for months
I got my MObil 1 R in the bike too today.
Checked the Gap, re-used the new looking Iridiums.
Put the air cleaner back on.
Bled the front brakes- just for grins.
Got the entire front end and wheel back on.
I put the battery in, and cranked her up- it fired over in less than 2 secs, after ~4 months!
* I had the battery in the warm house, and did put it on a charger
I let it idle till 95F, and shut it down, never revved it once.