Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new in the box never on a bike FULL SET OF FAIRINGS from www.nicecycle.com that I paid $790 for in feb 09. I bought two sets one as a spare (1 track set & 1 street set) but now I'm going a different route with my bike and dont need them so my loss is your gain! $550 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 anywhere else you pay the shipping. (Thats a $300 savings) Or best reasonable offer.... I dont need the $$ so please do us both a favor and dont lowball the heck out me as your all ready getting a deal.
I will be selling the kit that is on my bike for $350 shipped. thay have some small chips on the lower part of the fairing from the dirt parking lot at work

Any questions and you can pm me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking!!!Thanks Ted

This is there page www.nicecycle.com/Suzuki_GSX_R_600_750_Fairings_p/416.htm

This is a pic of the same kit that I have on my bike now.

This is a pic of the kit

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pretty good after I opened up the holes and removed the paint from them. Took me about 20 mins longer then normal to put them on as I didnt want to scratch them.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
talked to my boy T over the weekend and he said he will pass. he’s going to just buy a new bike. i will let anyone else know if i hear someone is in need

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok all make me an offer I need to get rid of these and now I need some forks seal put on my girl or looking to upgrade to 750 forks..

So make me an offer

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.