Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys mabey you can give me some ideas on my problem..i have a 00gsxr600 carbs.. one day cme out after work and it was a real pain to start finally after a jump it fired.. well got home and turned it off then tried to start and nonthing.. it turns over but dosent start..so i changed the plugs to the the irudium ngk and it started right up let it ran and warmed up to 180 turned it off and then what do u know it did the same thing turns over but dosent start..you can here the carbs pulling and it just seems like theres no spark any thoughts of what i could be ????

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
you might need to clean the carbs if then floats or the needle vavles are sticking open you'll be getting to much fuel to allow it to start. or might need to be jetted.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
naa there not sticking i pulled the air box off and you can see everything working its been jetted but ill re check i do smell gas but it just might but it was running like a champ the day befor it all happend :headscrat but ill recheck this weekend think i might pull the plugs out and clean them up and try agin and see if that works.. But i think it is something else.. :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
My buddy had that kind of problem with his 750, it was older though, and that was the problem, just needed a carb clean. Take the plugs out and see what they look like, that'll give you an idea.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rechecked the plugs today and they looked great dont know where else to begin
:headscrat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts