Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is listed is what i have left over from my race bike that i parted out.

this is all that i have!!!

all of these parts came off of a 01 gsxr 750.

1. Penske shock set up for 150# rider, the model number is 8986. $600 shipped

2. 750 forks built by G.M.D. they are fresh and ready to ride. set up for a 150# rider and have been extended 10mm. $600 plus shipping

3. AK composite bodywork set. the set includes upper, lower, ss tail, front fender and dzus fastners. the bodywork was only mounted.. it has never been ridden with! it painted red with yellow plates. $600 plus shipping

4. front axle. good shape and has been drilled for safety wire. $20 shipped

5. 2 rear wheels. both are silver in color and is good shape. they are straight! $150 plus shipping each or buy both for $275 shipped!

6. coolant res. good shape. $15 shipped

7. clutch cable. good shape but needs cleaned. $20 shipped

8. bolt goodie bag. contains various bolts and fastners. $40 shipped

9. rectifier. good shape and still fuctions properly! $30 shipped

10. rear brake set up. includes master cylinder, galfer red stainless line, res. and caliper. $50 shipped

11. barrnet clutch kit. includes fibers and springs. brand new never used. $80 shipped

if you have any questions about something on the list please feel free to email me at [email protected] or pm me here!

i do have pictures of most things!

thankx gix

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Ill probably take the rear brake set up. Tossed mine in the kity litter in T-13 at jennings and I think my master is bent.

You take paypal?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.