Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my GSXR engine has given too many problems lately and I giving up on it and parting out the entire bike. Here are some of the many parts

BST 6x17 Carbon Fiber rear wheel $1400 obo $2300 new (Driven black 520 rear sprocket/sick rear rotor/black reflective rim tape included) mint. This is the lightest rim on the planet!!!
Throttle meister Bar ends $50 (Black with 6cut outs $150 new)mint
Extreme Tech rear Shock from Italy $500 obo (low miles $1000 new)
JE 1070cc 3mm over Pistons with both Top Thermal and Black side coatings. $350. $700+new less than $20miles on them!!!
I also have the cylinders just re-bored 3mm over and re-Nickisil plated by Millenium Technologies as well as resurface the deck. OFFER. $777 job.
76mm headgasket. $20. $100 new. 20miles on it too!
Carbon front fender $50 faded some but super strong and light.
Black folding shift and rear brake levers. $30 set $30ea new
Two sets of gauges one with 33k and another with 22k on them. $70/80 each.
Innovate XD-16 Air/Fuel monitor System $200. $400 new with new Bosch ox sensor not used yet. Just needs a bung for your pipe $5 on their site.
Carbon Fiber rear fender $30. Some damage up the middle from a taller tire where rocks broke it.
Carbon Chain Guard $30 faded but very strong.
Carbon Heal guards $25. $45 new
Sargent matching seats with Blue piping on them. Very comfortable. $100. $225 new
Frame Sliders black $30. You do need to cut the left side fairing for this set.
Yoshi RS-3 Full system. $250 missing midpipe though. Lost it in the move.
Full stock pipe with Titanium headers. $150
Upper Fairing stay $50
Gregs Customs turn signals NEW $75. One doesnt work but I just ordered a new set in clear which cost me $35! I paid over $100 for these just to try them last night and find one doesn't work.
Stock front Wheel white $100
Stock front Rotors straight $150 set
Two sets of New EBC HH brake pads for 01 1k. $30 set. $40 ea new.
I know there is alot more just can't think of it right now. Hit me up at [email protected] or 210-771-6675 cell for any questions. I have a good pack/shipper place up the road to take care of everything as well. I will start listing these items on ebay soon too.
L8R, Sterling

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Closer pics

Here are a few more pics of the carbon parts, bar ends, rear shock ect. Ill sell the carbon short frame guards for $30 as well. L8R, Sterling

The pointy ones are the swingarm sliders.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have the set of BST rims? Also will it fit a 04 750?
Sorry I just have the rear one. I would think it just might fit that model but the axle size and width just might be a bit different.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just sold the Gregs custom signals, Folding shift and rear brake levers, Upper Fairing stay, windscreen and frame sliders.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what do you want for the bar ends, gpr, swing arm sliders and GSXR grips? pm me with the Total with shipping to blountstown fl 32424
thanks ted
Since the bar ends and front fender are spoken for seeing that I receive payment soon the rest is still up for grabs.
GPR mount is sold but the GPR is still available $300, Swingarm sliders $15 GSXR grips with newly replaced throttle tube $20. Shipping would be $15 without GPR or $25 with as it is heavy.

Carbon short Frame guards $35

Headlight $140 all tabs are in tact. add $50 for full HID kit.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Since the bar ends and front fender are spoken for seeing that I receive payment soon the rest is still up for grabs.
GPR mount is sold but the GPR is still available $300, Swingarm sliders $15 GSXR grips with newly replaced throttle tube $20. Shipping would be $15 without GPR or $25 with as it is heavy.

Carbon short Frame guards $35

]
I doubt that front fender would even fit my bike, will it?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Will the short frame gaurds fit my 05 750? If so, consider them sold, PM me and I'll paypal you.
Im pretty sure that your frame is more square as mine has an angle in it similar to yours but its slanted. Your welcome to buy it and resell it if you like but Im almost certain it won't fit.

L8R, Sterling

SOLD LIST
front signals
bar ends
front fender
carbon heel guards
GPR dampner mount
Yoshi EMS
Upper fairing stay

still lots available though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts