Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anybody can help I have 2001 gsxr 600. I was at a red light and put it into gear and as i let go of the cluth to drive the bike just stalled on me. When I tried to turn it back on it won't. There is oil and fuel. The battery is fine as the bike powers up and I also have the neutral and oil light on. What can it be?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will check that, thanks. No it does not turn over. To clarify, there is power coming but when i press the red ignition button nothing happens. There is no noise coming from it when i press that button.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got it on. This may sound wierd, but I just disconnected the battery for a little bit and reconnected it. Don't know what that did, but it works now. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
easiest thing to check would be the kickstand switch, my stand is loose and ive had it wiggle down on me and ill put it in gear to have it die.
+1 , I have seen that being an issue so many times.

I got it on. This may sound wierd, but I just disconnected the battery for a little bit and reconnected it. Don't know what that did, but it works now. Thanks for your help
I would still check to make sure the kickstand isn’t loose. I very little bump can cause the senor to trip

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.