Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to put my 2002 GSX-R 750 on the market, it has 7K miles on it and has never been down. I just put new Dunlop D208s on it a month ago and it drives like it's off the showroom floor. This would be a great belated Chriatmas present for someone. The only aftermarket part on this bike is a Zero Gravity double bubble smoke windscreen. Everything else is stock and still virgin for you to do what you like. I'm located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and I'll trow in a Shoei Gixxer helmet that matches the bike and also an AGV Suzuki leather riding jacket that matches it as well. I'm looking into going back to 4 wheels for a while, I'm in search of an S2000. Anyone want to do a partial trade for one of those as well maybe we can work out a deal. I have both the back seat and the cowl, and the owners manual, and original windscreen, and I also have a Conti 190 back tire that i'll throw in if you want it. I'm asking $7000 for it but the price is a little negotioable. E-mail me for pics.

Steve
[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.