Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to put my 2002 GSX-R 750 on the market, it has 7K miles on it and has never been down. I just put new Dunlop D208s on it a month ago and it drives like it's off the showroom floor. This would be a great belated Chriatmas present for someone. The only aftermarket part on this bike is a Zero Gravity double bubble smoke windscreen. Everything else is stock and still virgin for you to do what you like. I'm located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and I'll trow in a Shoei Gixxer helmet that matches the bike and also an AGV Suzuki leather riding jacket that matches it as well. I'm looking into going back to 4 wheels for a while, I'm in search of an S2000. Anyone want to do a partial trade for one of those as well maybe we can work out a deal. I have both the back seat and the cowl, and the owners manual, and original windscreen, and I also have a Conti 190 back tire that i'll throw in if you want it. I'm asking $7000 for it but the price is a little negotioable. E-mail me for pics.

Steve
[email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
01 gsxr 600/750 For sale

jalheiro said:
i got 5500 cash if you get deseperate [email protected] : : :headscrat
If you have 5500 cash, I've got an 01 gsxr 600 (pretty as hell)
polished frame and arm, and i've got an 00 gsxr 750 engine carkit to
throw up in her. I'll even pay for the shipping to FLA. Oh It has the stock
pipe on there now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Danny Thanks for the offer but im really looking for something a little newer that is a sweet looking bike though.Whats the mileage like on it??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts