Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a full Akro system for sale have 200 miles on it had to get rid of bike for my new 1000 :D so i have no use for it let me know if anyone is intersted... thx

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im selling it for $850 obo..its never been drop or scratched...and its a titanium can.... oh and its good for an 01-03 gsxr 600

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do you want me to post a pic of the full system... i can take one if so... let me know

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok ill get a pic by tonight... and yes its full ti and depends on where you live to see how were gonna do this... if you want it...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you do get it ill give ya a power commander free cuz i dont need that either... i have the disc and stuff...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok guys i got those pics of the exhaust but im gonna send them though email cuz i dont know how to post them on here... so give me your email and ill send them bro

·
Registered
25 Posts
got em!! looks good but i forgot i have my 6 month insurance next month and its like $1500 so im a little squeezed for cash sorry to get your hopes up bro! Anyways 45 mins aint nothin let me know if you wanna go ridin or somthin you got my email!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey ill get my camera and get ya pics soon of the power commander... how much would you pay for it?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts