Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an old pic of the bike when I got it new from the dealer in 03. The pic was taken around 10/03 . I just got done putting sliders on it. It looks a little different now w/ some mods on it. I'll post new pics soon.

peace

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx. .. actually looks a little better now then it did when I first got it. yeah.. Ive got some more pics around some where.. I'll post them soon.

Gixxa Rules// fuck yeah

peace

·
Registered
579 Posts
Nice bike Slakka, I was looking for the Silver 03 when I got my 03 Blue and White. I like that color cause there are not many of them around like the Blue/White. So that leaves me to custom paint mines this winter. Saturday I'm going to look at a 03 Silver GSXR-1000 for my girl. Yeah Yeah some are thinking why not trade with her. I can't I rode mines and got really comfortable with her. Hope to ride with ya soon.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks ya'll ... yo badboy and gixxerk3 .. gotta meet up .. do some riding. I only know one place where can do some practice wheelies.. and thats at new bedford industrial park ... friend took me there once... nice spots to practice. cops didn't bother us the day I went and I heard rumor they usually don't bother you there. but hopefully you guys know some other spots. actually I usually wheely anywhere I can as long as there is no cops around and not to much traffic. then I'll pop-em for a while.. hehe .

peace

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BADBOY_GSXR1000 said:
Nice bike Slakka, I was looking for the Silver 03 when I got my 03 Blue and White. I like that color cause there are not many of them around like the Blue/White. So that leaves me to custom paint mines this winter. Saturday I'm going to look at a 03 Silver GSXR-1000 for my girl. Yeah Yeah some are thinking why not trade with her. I can't I rode mines and got really comfortable with her. Hope to ride with ya soon.

What up BadBoy .. yeah. I was somewhat determined to not get the blue and white since everyperson and there grandmother owned a blue and white gixxa... don't get me wrong I love blue and white gixxas.. everyone ine my area has one.. So in fall of 03.. started looking for some left overs and decided to go w/ a neutral color like silver... found dealership in MA that had one more on the floor... after wheeling and dealing I took it home for 9K. Salesman was trying to take me for a ride.. as far as I know it ..he still took me for a ride. but bike went from $11,400 to $10,500 to he wouldn't go any lower then 10G. I told the guy I quote "Whatever .. since its last one sitting on flr. I'll offer you $8,500 for it" guy laughed at me and then called me 2 days later and sold it for 9G. So I mean I felt like I made out but you know I really didn't . I just know he didn't squeeze to much off of me. If you know what I mean. salemen ..thats how they make there cake. So I know where there coming from.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.