Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my 2003 gsxr 600. It's only got 350 miles and I just got the oil & oil filter changed and new inspection. It's not even broken in yet! It runs 100% perfect and looks awesome. I'm looking to purchase a new bike since I'm a real meticulous person and after purchasing it I realized I wanted a new one instead since I'm weird like that. It's got an FMF pipe, Hot Bodies undertail, flush mount turn signals, blue bar ends, blue frame sliders, and custom graphics. It's blue & white. I'll also throw in a really good condition KJC helmet that is blue/black/white design. Retails over $400 new. I'm looking to get 6750 for it but I'm flexable a little bit. I can have pictures for those who are interesed. Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm by Albany, NY. It has been dropped at a low rate of speed once and it was only cosmetic damage to the plastics. All of that has been cleared up with all new paint and custom graphics. Nothing hit the gas tank or any other components. Honestly it looks brand new besides the addon's. I am the 2nd owner. I knew the previous owner and he was the original owner when I went to go look at the bike. I just paid 7000 before taxes and everything and I paid 50 bucks for the oil change/filter/inspection. I'll take pictures tommorrow and send them to you. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.