Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone,
can someone please tell me why the 03 gsxr 1000 is so different from all the other years?i know it is similar to the 04 but when I order parts (brake pads, front seat,) it states 03 model only just wondering was this like a test year or something?sorry for the dumb Q's but i gotta know

·
Registered
143 Posts
i was under the impression that the K3 and K4 were the same for the most part suzuki seems to do a two yaer design on a bike then its back to the drawing board im guessing because all the other brands are doing r&d and suzuki just trying to stay on top of the game seems like just yesterday i rode my k6 off the showroom and now its 2 bodystyles old lol didnt answer your question but my .02

·
Registered
207 Posts
03 and 04 are almost the same. They changed the brakes in 04. some cycle mags noted the 04's were not as good as the 03's. so if you can get some 03 brakes cheap. get em. I think they are a 1 year only. It is the front brakes that are expensive, the back are easier to find.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.