Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need for sure the mirror, not in a rush for tank just a lil dent, front fairing got plastic weld on it for now rear fairing has a lil chip missing out of it from the licence plate hitting it from endos, i need a stock battery holder/mudflap with break lights with wire harness...get me some prices if anyone has any of these thanks :D mikie T ottawa CANANDA :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I have a stock mudflap un-cut. It has signals in it. I'm pretty sure it is from a '03. They are all the same anyways. Let me know what it is worth to you. I live in Pittsburgh PA.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I also have a stock tail light. Sorry 'bout that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
well on ebay i bid on a mud flap with the battery holder for 20 bucks and got out bided by 2 bucks but whatever you want for it i dont know i'd want to know for sure it was for my bike though what year of bike is it off of?

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
You got an '03 750. I am positive it will fit. I paid $40.00 on ebay plus shipping. I can forward the auction to you for you to see so you dont think I am bullshittin. I got it back in January.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I havent listed it on ebay but if you want to see the auction I'll get it to you probally tomorrow after work. I'll also send you a pic of the fender so you see it. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Just leave me your email address and I'll send the info to you. I have to run out to work right now for a little bit. Have some problems at the plant right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts