Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really need a right side and front fairing for the black/silver '04 1000. Long story why I need them, but someone help. Anyone know where I can get these parts for cheap, besides e-bay.......none on there for over 3 weeks.

·
Registered
296 Posts
parts

try gixxer.com,look in the classifies i know that a few people have posted parts for sale and im positive someone is selling entire set, thats best i can think of for you, also there was a dealer selling stock parts at dealer cost on that site before, might want to check into that, i want to say that it was hindsmotorsports or something along those lines,

·
Registered
159 Posts
DGY.Com has better pricing on those parts.. I just recently replaced the upper Left and rear on my 04 silver and black scheme just like yours.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Patmack18 said:
Hey guys... I have the same bike, same %@#$%[email protected]#$% problem! Lowsided my blk/slvr 2K4 1K and I need:

Upper
Right side fairing
new pipe
right mirror

I found Ron Ayers prices... you had any better luck? 5 bills for the right side fairing?!?!?! :headshake
I feel you dude! I dumped mine and I ended up getting a right side fairing, muffler (paid 35, which included the shipping), and front rim(paid 110.00 + 15.00 shipping) off of ebay but it was a major B*tch!!! The pipe and rim wasn't to hard to get but the fairing sucked but it was worth the looking day after day, I paid 167.00 and it was BRAND NEW!!!! I bought it off a dude in Canada had to wait 2 weeks for it to get here but it was well worth it. I suggest E-bay all the way...I have been seeing more and more of the blk and silver 04 1000 fairings on there lately. If I find any on there I will PM you... Ps when you say upper do you mean the front nose fairing?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.