Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For the right offer I will sell my 04 GSX-R 1000. It is Grey and Black. Clean and clear texas title with no leins. TITLE IS IN HAND!!!

On to the bike history. I bought it new about 8 months ago. It has a Double bubble dark smoke windscreen. PC3, K&N Airfilter, Harris tank protector, Yosh RS3 Highmount slip on, Race spools. 180 Dunlop 208 GP in the rear. BT 11 on the front. It has had its first oilchange at 800 miles. It's seccond oilchange at 1500 miles. The bike has had a LOW SPEED lowside. All of the damage was cosmetic!! Everything has been replaced with all stock oem parts. The only parts that were not stock oem were the bar ends and the clutch lever. The front rim on the right side has a little curb check and the tail section has a small scratch like 3 mm long. The Left spool connector is bent a bit wich is very common on the 03 and 04 models if it is layed down. It still functions normally with out any problems as you can see in the picture. I bought the Yosh slip on off of ebay. It has 2 minor scratches on the can itself and a few scratches on the midpipe from the previous owner of the exhaust. damage will show in pic it is very minimal!!

The bike is a tad dirty from all the construction around my house I can post up better pics when it is clean if you like. Also if you would like any other pics just PM me and I will send them to you.

I have also put up the pictures of the damages the bike had sustained with the lowside I had. This way you can all see that all the damages were cosmetic only.. If you wish you may accompany me to have it inspected at your cost, if you are seriously interested in purchasing the bike.

You can see the pictures at Pictures

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am either going to go with a 01-04 GSXR 750 Track bike and go strictly track or buy the 05 gsxr 1000.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.