Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That stupid ass chec in the temp window on the cluster and and bike does not prime or have spark nor stva actuate like it should i had bought a ecm but it was fried already i purchased another ecm and still same thing also i cant put into dealer mode on either ecm it c
Just says chec even after i put into dealer mode nothing it stays as checin the temp window ive literally checked and bypassed everything and nothing has changed im leaning to the fact i must have purchased 2 bad ecm

·
Administrator
11,219 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

The cluster shows "CHEC" because it is not getting any data from the ECM for a few seconds. Either the data wire is open or the ECM is not powering up. Since the fuel pump and STVA are not working, it is 99% the later.

The first thing I would do is check that there is power to the ECM. A bad side stand relay, kill switch or wiring will cause the same symptoms you have.

Reactions: XPOH

·
Premium Member
2005 GSX-R600 Anniversary Edition
3,293 Posts
^^^ This. I'd start at the controls and work back. With the bike in a state where it should start, from the white switch pod check the O/W wire for 12V. That powers the ignition system and part of the ECM. There's also a wire directly out of the ignition cylinder to the ECM (O/Y). You could test both at the ECM connector. Just be careful not to deform the sockets. Both of these wires are on the big connector.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts