Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike runs fine was riding earlier after I filled up with gas got on it the Fi light was flashing then goes off and comes back on flashing what could it be yes it does have a pc3 on it any suggestions

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
You'll need to put it into dealer mode to find out. I'm a bit confused by your timeline. Once the system detects a fault, the light will stay on and FI will alternate with the engine temperature. Flashing just means it's a critical fault that will prevent restart. With these, FI will stay on constant in the engine temp segment.

So can you cause this behavior or is it totally random? Put the bike in dealer mode and cause the FI and get the code.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You'll need to put it into dealer mode to find out. I'm a bit confused by your timeline. Once the system detects a fault, the light will stay on and FI will alternate with the engine temperature. Flashing just means it's a critical fault that will prevent restart. With these, FI will stay on constant in the engine temp segment.

So can you cause this behavior or is it totally random? Put the bike in dealer mode and cause the FI and get the code.
In any case thank you for helping me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts