Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*MINT*2004 Yellow/Black GSXR 750 lower fairings, $400+shipping

*MINT*2004 Yellow/Black GSXR 750 upper fairing w/clear flushmount turn signals, $250+shipping

*MINT*2004 Yellow/Black GSXR 750 tail section w/stock undertail, $200+shipping***SOLD***

Clear Alternatives GSXR 750 taillight w/ integrated turn signals, $65/shipped

*MINT*2004 GSXR Headlight Ass'y, excellent condition. Comes with bulbs and complete wiring harness. No broken tabs, even comes with screws for the upper fairing and gauge cluster. Very complete, $200+shipping

2004 GSXR Upper Fairing Headlight Bracket, excellent condition. Guaranteed perfectly straight, $150/shipped

2004 GSXR Gauge cluster, excellent condition. Less than 1k miles, works great, $200/shipped

2004 GSXR 750 Front Fork Ass'y, excellent condition. Less than 1k miles, guaranteed perfectly straight, $250+shipping

2004 GSXR 750 Front Brake Setup, excellent condition. Less than 1k miles, comes w/ everything from master cylinder to the brake pads. Complete except for the rotors, $200+shipping

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Are you talking the adjustment on the lever, or the actualy master cylinder?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
skibum91 said:
Are you talking the adjustment on the lever, or the actualy master cylinder?
I think it was on the lever.. Something my "01 1K" never had..
It was shown to me over the weekend on an 03 1K I was looking at buying and I want to get one for my supermoto bike (yz426)..
I have a 4 position adjustable old 2000 gsxr750 master cylinder/lever on there now but the adjustments dont do the tension, they only adjust the lever position..

Do they really make the brake feel stiffer or was the guy blowing smoke just to sell me the bike?
For the record, i just dont see how its possible to make it stiffer by just changing the cam position on the lever and not changing the piston size in the master cylinder itself so I guess I should have asked all this before going on a search to buy a new master.. :headscrat

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I got an 04 and unless the brakes are different and I'm almost positive they are the same, the dude was feeding you a line of crap. If you really want a good mastercylinder, get the brembo radial master cylinder. Are you running single disc or dual disc setup on your Supermoto?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Single.. Well that sucks.... Oh well, my master suits me well, it bites quick and hard cause its designed for dual discs and I like it that way but I just thought what he had was trick as hell.... I guess it would be if it actually existed.. :hmmm:

Sorry for the thread Jack fellas! :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
wickmaster said:
The '01 1K does have an adjustable lever. I have one and its stock.
He's not talking adjustable lever, he's talking adjustable master cylinder pressure.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.