Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my bike the other day 6 hundie 04 yellow...pretty sick...taking my msf course this weekend ...wanted yellow and got the last one in az...i was stoked...got the helmet and gloves and ordered teh bike alarm already (scorpion) thinking of doing a yoshi pipe, flush mounts, frame sliders, fender eliminator, and was thinking of doing a black tail section....what u all think.....any thing else i should put on thx for the imput....ill post pics as soon as i lay down for the first time :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would get the Power Comander along with all you listed..

·
Registered
32 Posts
rich or obsessed????

man , i wish someone would have said this to me before i started adding on?you gotta decide are you gonna cruise and show off , or knee drag and race? its early in your process i see a 50-50% in performance\safety and stylin'...performance\safety- are things like after market pipe , pwr com , t.r.e. , light magnesium or carbon fiber wheels , frame and swing-arm sliders , and performance tires...stylin'-are things like chrome rims , flush mounts , fender eliminator , tank bras or pads , extended swing-arms , fat back tires , neons , etc...unless your rich or just obsessed you cant do both...since you've got an 2004 that's probably new i would do the stylin' 1st , then in a year or two when the new bikes get beefed up in ponies you can do the performance upgrades to keep up and not need to trade in...just my opinion

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.