Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am new here I just picked up a crashed KWS built 05 1000. The bike was crashed and I need to wire in a keyless ignition. I searched the form but I couldn't come up with anything on how to do it.

I did find you guys calling out a guy had no previous posting here asking the same question. I am a racer with the CRA up here in Minnesota. My name is Zach Hughes my number last year was 318 as a novice and now #13 as an expert. If you need more info then that to prove that I'm not trying to steal a bike let me know and I will.

Any info somebody can pass along would be great. If you want to email me the info feel free.

Thanks, Zach

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
would love to help a fellow racer but I'm my experience with keyless ignition race bikes we just replaced the entire harness but I've seen the "cheap" way of splicing. I'll ask around my friends who build race bikes for a living

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
would love to help a fellow racer but I'm my experience with keyless ignition race bikes we just replaced the entire harness but I've seen the "cheap" way of splicing. I'll ask around my friends who build race bikes for a living
What did you use to replace it?

Thanks for asking those guys. I think I know what I need to do but I need to know what size resistor I need to install.

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts

Thanks for asking those guys. I think I know what I need to do but I need to know what size resistor I need to install.
There are complete wiring harnesses that do not have all the plugs needed for street bikes and have the keyless feature

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts

Best place to this question is probably WERA.com. It's the most active club racing forum since this type of issue is more for race/track bikes. This more of a street riding forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.