Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to see the new 05 1K today. Had a sit on it. It was very small and didn't really do it for me. I think the 04 model has more charecter and looks better put together. Of course small is the way forward so maybe it will grow on me.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i feel the same way (about smaller bikes)

i like having that mean, bulkier look....for example, when i park my '04 gixx next to an '04 R6, the gixxer just looks evil hahah
i love it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought an 04 gsxr1k a few months before the 05 hit the floor. I'm really glad, I don't like the wierd look of the new 05 model :arsenal

·
Registered
5 Posts
I cant want until my 05 gets here dont care what it looks like ill make it look great and the small frame and light weight it will handle and perform great march cant get here fast enough :bowdown:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Wow, where did you see the '05 1k? Alll of the dealers that I have been to in Orlando ay that they cannot get any until Maarch 05? Must be nice man. Still want to see one in person before I decide if I like it or not....

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Yea, I don't like it much, like my 04 better. But maybe it'll grow on me if I see em in person.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts