Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I purchased my bike last week I ordered the new Suzuki GSXR Helmet to match my bike...I figured it would be a couple of day like everything else that I had ordered, but the service dept. guy said it might be until the end of the month before I get it... I was like WTF...I wont have a helmet here in a couple of days,b/c my neighbor needs it back.. so that means no ridding, other than in town...Im a very impatient person and it ticks me off that I paid 500 bucks for somthing that I dont even have yet...Ok I feel better now, I am just venting...

·
Registered
997 Posts
05GIXXER said:
When I purchased my bike last week I ordered the new Suzuki GSXR Helmet to match my bike...I figured it would be a couple of day like everything else that I had ordered, but the service dept. guy said it might be until the end of the month before I get it... I was like WTF...I wont have a helmet here in a couple of days,b/c my neighbor needs it back.. so that means no ridding, other than in town...Im a very impatient person and it ticks me off that I paid 500 bucks for somthing that I dont even have yet...Ok I feel better now, I am just venting...
Get Arai instead. You gonna have much better quality and brand for same price and I'm pretty sure you would find matching colors too. :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
dejvan said:
Get Arai instead. You gonna have much better quality and brand for same price and I'm pretty sure you would find matching colors too. :thumbup:
The suzuki helemets, are Shoeis, I think they are better than Arais.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have the Shoe GSXR helmet, it is a great helmet. It took a little while for me to get mine to but it was worth it. It looks great, is very comfortable and is the quietest helmet I have ever worn. A couple negatives I found are that it doesnt exactly match the yellow on my bike and it didnt come with the nose and chin sheilds, other wise it is exactly what I wanted.

·
Registered
295 Posts
you know whats worse...i waited 7 weeks for my icon skull mainframe helmet!!!!!!!!!!...just got it yesterday and man is it one sweet lid...they told me theres only 2 in the city i live in...mine and the showcase helmet...they were completly cancele and are no longer making them i guess so i guess i got a colectors item and the awsomeness that there wont be a million people riding around with the same lid as me...it made it worth the wait to hear that im the only one with it right now...they said they got like 50 people tryin to buy it and i was the only one that ordered it on time and they had to say no to all of them...freakin owned!!!...im lovin it....hope your lid comes in soon man

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
dude, the dealership by my house (in so. cali) has 5 GSXR Shoeis just sitting on the shelf..3 yellow/black..2 grey/black

·
Registered
997 Posts
skibum91 said:
The suzuki helemets, are Shoeis, I think they are better than Arais.
OK, I didn't know Shoei makes GSXR helmets. That explain why they are so expensive. But I still think Arai is the "world's fastest helmet" as theirs slogan says. :funny: I respect everybodys opinion on that.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Yea, not sure how they got the contract but its Shoei for the helmets and AGV for all the other gear.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
i bought a new helmet today, it was between an HJC and a shoei. The deciding factor was that the HJC was $200 cheaper and they also had the tinted visor instock for it!! It fits like a glove!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeh its a SHOEI for sure... I had originally bought an HJC helmet that was pretty sweet for about 250 or so.. .but when i went back in to pick up my bike i decided to get the suzuki one instead...HJC did fit well, but so does the SHOEI...I have always adn will always wear all my gear when riding.. if i dont have a helmet i wont ride...Ill just have to stay in and install some of my new goodies...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.