Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i read a ton of post and all the videos of disabling the exhaust valve and removing the #30 pin and i done that. The F1 light is no longer a issue it went off soon as i put the valve in the open position. But now i have this CHECK light on my cluster sense the start of this. So i re installed everything back and i still have the same check light on but servo stopped trying to turn valve completely, i then tried to check to see if there was a code by putting the bike into dealer mode and no codes are showing and no F1 light just check. Does the cables and valve have to be removed ? and does having a power commander help or give any problems im lost on what happened and worried to ride the bike with the check light on. Any help would be appreciated fellas

·
Super Moderator
8,756 Posts
So i read a ton of post and all the videos of disabling the exhaust valve and removing the #30 pin and i done that. The F1 light is no longer a issue it went off soon as i put the valve in the open position. But now i have this CHECK light on my cluster sense the start of this. So i re installed everything back and i still have the same check light on but servo stopped trying to turn valve completely, i then tried to check to see if there was a code by putting the bike into dealer mode and no codes are showing and no F1 light just check. Does the cables and valve have to be removed ? and does having a power commander help or give any problems im lost on what happened and worried to ride the bike with the check light on. Any help would be appreciated fellas
Welcome.

Does the bike start and run?

"CHEC" means the cluster is not getting any data from the ECM.

If the bike starts and runs, I suspect the data wire pin is backed out of the ECM plug since you were just there.

If the bike does not run, then it is likely a power wire issue to the ECM. Since you say the servo is working, I'm guessing it is just the data wire.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome.

Does the bike start and run?

"CHEC" means the cluster is not getting any data from the ECM.

If the bike starts and runs, I suspect the data wire pin is backed out of the ECM plug since you were just there.

If the bike does not run, then it is likely a power wire issue to the ECM. Since you say the servo is working, I'm guessing it is just the data wire.
yes the bike starts up and goes into gear nothing i can tell is wrong. ill check the wires and make sure everything is tightly together on the ecm loom. something must be loose or back out like you said. ill post back if anything changes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts