Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
06 GSXR 750 Part's Forks Brakes & Much More

All parts are from an 06 gsxr 750 with less than 500 miles on them, basicaly brand new. Prices don't include shipping. I do have pic's so let me know what your intrested in.

Front brakes calipers pads lines & master with lever $175

Rear brakes calipers pads mount & master $75

Forks and lower clamp $250

Swingarm plus bolt $75

Rear shock $75

Kickstand $35

Front fender black $35

Clipons $40

Front and rear axel and spacers $35

Stock rearset without shifter $45

·
Registered
426 Posts
vouch for daveoo... needed a front rim a few wks back and got both front and rear complete wheels from him... great deal... good seller... good luck with the sales bro... :thumbup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Price drop. Lets get this stuff gone! Ill sell the whole front end for $400 From handlebars and levers to axel bolts and fender.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Do you still have the front end? If so what all would come with it? Ill make a list from what I can gather your selling, please add or subtract from it as necessairy. Also, why are you sellin this stuff? Is it off a wrecked bike?

Forks
Calipers
Front brake lines
Master w/lever
Reservoir?
Front axle
Front Fender
Clip-ons
Lower tripple
Steering Stem?

Im guesing your not including the handlebar switches or grips? Also if you could PM me some pics that would be awsome! Im thinking of putting this stuff on my 03' 750. I think the 03's and 06's both use 50mm forks? Thanks!

·
Registered
224 Posts
do you have the clutch lever?

·
Registered
62 Posts
basically all the nuts/bolts from the shock... frame to dogbones, and nut for the upper mount (screws onto the clevis). the only nuts/bolts i have for it are the clevis to shock and linkage to shock.

i could also use any nuts/bolts for the subframe if you have any.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.