full shark skinz race plastics
graves motorsports fairing stay
pc3 usb
520 kit -1+2 with rk xring chain
bridgestone bt003's
bmc filter
superbike lines
vortex clip ons

nice track bike, too bad your converting it back you should just buy another bike;) keep one for the track one for the street

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
lol i just sold my 07 R6 to a guy that wanted a track bike, sold it with no plastics or lights, i need money so im forced to sell off everyhting i can and just have it as a daily

i dono to b honest. its only got 10k on the cluster has the 520 kit tho so it has probly 8-8500 on it realisticly. im in the process of cleaning it up, low sided it, scratched the stator cover lightly and some light scratches on the fairings.

i will tell u right now, im selling the complete fairing and tank setup and fiaring stay

·
Registered
862 Posts
cool man, i just picked up an 07 gsxr 600 brand new condition, just broken in 1000 miles for $5000 : )

I think I could make it into track like yours above with a grand , sell the stock fairing set for $650, put on race fairings, etc :)

·
Registered
862 Posts
you need to learn to lean before you take a trip on around the track
lol - I've ridden for over 2 years and owned several bikes. I have always known how to "lean" just not touch knee. Was trying to learn about body positions in that thread to see if I was doing something wrong not to touch knee in my low corners- So good of you to post your useless comment though:twofinger

·
Registered
131 Posts
looks like you have the bt003 on your bike. how do you like them?
how does it compare to the other race tires you've used?
i'm thinking of getting the bt003 for my next track day. i have the dunlop 209Gp right now, which i have yet to use.

·
Registered
971 Posts
lol - I've ridden for over 2 years and owned several bikes. I have always known how to "lean" just not touch knee. Was trying to learn about body positions in that thread to see if I was doing something wrong not to touch knee in my low corners- So good of you to post your useless comment though:twofinger
Seriously...Will you please stop offering your unsolicited advice. nobody cares what you have to say. it is becoming annoying as you are on every thread and offer your crappy input

·
Registered
971 Posts
thats not a stand
actually it is. it is called a wheel chock stand. big shocker you didn't know that. :thefinger:twofinger:thefinger:twofinger:thefinger:twofinger:thefinger:twofinger:thefinger:twofinger

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
actually it is. it is called a wheel chock stand. big shocker you didn't know that
:laughingr

Seriously...Will you please stop offering your unsolicited advice. nobody cares what you have to say. it is becoming annoying as you are on every thread and offer your crappy input
ditto

you know riding for over 2 years and owning several bikes you must know everything there is to know(well except for dragging knee right?) you sure act like a noob for throwing all that cf or fake cf on your bike with little to no performance mods:headshake

o and btw i like your sig, if it indicates how sucky you are with money that your discussing 7 grand with your financial advisor i hope it doesn't indicate how you ride because if it does i'd be ashamed your on a suzuki

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.