Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It wasn't a video im guessing your asking bout the 15 instead of the 14 spec count right? It was under images on Google search. So in the morning ill pull the value cover again and do it all to spec doesnt take long now that ive done it a few times lol. Also ill bypass the lockouts like deathwishriders brought up ill let you know what happens lol thx guys!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
The issue of timing would not prevent the fuel pump from priming.
The issue likely revolves around "safety lockout" There are a few safety lockouts on a GSXR
Some of them are the Tip Over Sensor, Ignition switch, Kickstand switch, Clutch switch, Neutral switch, etc.
I begin by bypassing all the lockouts until I hear the pump prime.
If the fuel pump wont prime, the plug wont fire. When the pump primes, all systems are go to fire.
Good luck
You are absolutely correct and I did not take that into consideration.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It wasn't a video im guessing your asking bout the 15 instead of the 14 spec count right? It was under images on Google search. So in the morning ill pull the value cover again and do it all to spec doesnt take long now that ive done it a few times lol. Also ill bypass the lockouts like deathwishriders brought up ill let you know what happens lol thx guys!!
Yes sir thats what I was talking about. Dang I feel for you buddy sounds like this has been a doosey! Let us know when you get it going the gdmfin thing should be cherry chingone!!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts