Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F1 light turns on at around redlight, also cuts off power.

common problem?
I will look into it tomorrow when i take bike for another spin

also whats the warranty on 07 gsxr600's in canada

·
Registered
894 Posts
F1 light turns on at around redlight, also cuts off power.

common problem?
I will look into it tomorrow when i take bike for another spin

also whats the warranty on 07 gsxr600's in canada
Unless you got extended warranty, yours is up. Its an FI light. The light is common for your valve in your exhaust. But its not common that it turns off your bike. You need to put your bike in dealer mode to find out what code its giving you to narrow down the problem. Search for 'dealer mode' and it will give you plenty of threads to go on.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Unless you got extended warranty, yours is up. Its an FI light. The light is common for your valve in your exhaust. But its not common that it turns off your bike. You need to put your bike in dealer mode to find out what code its giving you to narrow down the problem. Search for 'dealer mode' and it will give you plenty of threads to go on.
i didnt mean cuts power as in it dies, i meant it just bogs out..no power, then its got power but F1 light blinks (after you hit 12-14K or so)

ill search dealer mode. thanks

·
Registered
894 Posts
Bad coil prolly. Know anyone else with your bike? swap coils and see if that fixes it. If you live anywhere near London, I think I have a spare set of coils chillin.

Holy ballz this is an old thread... why you bump it up for with your thumbs up.... crakeronie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.