Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bike is all black. I had the body repainted satin black(no clear) and it looks amazing. It also has new brake pads with zero miles on it, rear tire with zero miles on it and the new painted body also has zero miles on it. It is in mint condition. The bike also has around 4000 miles on it also.

Asking price is $7000 O.B.O.

I will send you pics to your email if u are interested. This is a great buy.

thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yeah man, new paint on an 07 with 0 miles on the things you mentioned, no pics, and you dont want the payment but dont have trouble making the payments for the sales reason makes it sound like a wrecked bike. Just an FYI.
nah the bike was never wrecked. just dropped not even moving. it scratched a few pieces and it landed on a curb and messed some stuff up. so i just bought an entire body from ebay and had it painted(only becuz it didn't match). i will post pics tonight.

btw i had my g/f write that initial post cuz i was in class. lol. it doesn't have around 4000 miles on it.(not sure where she got that number) It has 756 miles exactly right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.