Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently just put in this new 750 motor with 8K miles and after putting it all together starting it up it sounds perfectly fine no backfire no idle issues but as soon as I try to give it full throttle or even half throttle it’s sputters very bad. Brand new spark plugs,coil packs,Oil and oil flter,Air filter,fuel pump and fuel filter, Throttlebody and injectors, tps sensor and stva delete. The bike isn’t giving me any codes and when I Revit up to hard as soon as I let go of the throttle it dies but it always start right back up please if anyone can help me i desperately need it this is my only transportation at the moment.

·
Administrator
11,696 Posts
The first thing I would do would be a fuel pressure and flow check per the service manual.

As far as the stalling, getting an engine to recover from rapid throttle closing is tough. What is the bike idling at?

·
Administrator
11,696 Posts
Bump the warm idle speed to at least 1200 rpm and see if it helps the stalling issue. There is an idle speed adjustment knob on the left side of the throttle bodies. You have to look up inside the left fairing to see it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts