Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into getting rid of the hideous stock exhaust on my 1000! So far looking into single side exhaust? Thinking about Yoshi R77, Taylormade, m4 GP, or Racefit Growler? Kinda different directions on all of them, any info or feedback on these products would be awesome!! :hmmm:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Looking into getting rid of the hideous stock exhaust on my 1000! So far looking into single side exhaust? Thinking about Yoshi R77, Taylormade, m4 GP, or Racefit Growler? Kinda different directions on all of them, any info or feedback on these products would be awesome!! :hmmm:

Cant never go wrong with yoshimura!:D

·
Registered
82 Posts
I had the jardine GP1 cos they were cheap and wanted rid of the ugly stock. it was just utterly to freakin loud and lost alotta bottom end. The i went with the yoshi that deletes the cat and i love it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I agree, its all perference and how much money you want to spend. In my opinion, slip-on's dont make that big of a difference anyways, so just get what looks and sounds good and is in your price range.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.