Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
I wouldn't put them on my bike, look cheap and sound like crap..

·
Registered
862 Posts
I dislike the hot bodies, they're very cheap ,and they are just what they look like... a pipe end.

they are NOT good performance wise, and they aren't made with any research into performance from what I have read.

They sound like shit as well.

I have a taylormade and it's a good slip on for moderate performance, amazing weight reduction, and good sound that is not loud at ALL, it's like a stock but more power type of sound..

think of a cadillac cts and a cadillac cts-v , I have a cts-v and it can be nice and quiet but when you get on the pedal its horsepower roars out. Same with the taylormade... it can sound stock but it sounds powerful.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have an 07 1k with the Hotbodies exhaust and I like it just fine.
Sure, there may not be as much R&D put into it as a yosh exhaust and maybe on a dyno / on paper there is some difference in performance but I'd wager that its not enough to get a big dick about. Who the hell really thinks about that stuff while out cruising and enjoying a fun day of riding.

Thats just my .02
:hmmm:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have an 07 1k with the Hotbodies exhaust and I like it just fine.
Sure, there may not be as much R&D put into it as a yosh exhaust and maybe on a dyno / on paper there is some difference in performance but I'd wager that its not enough to get a big dick about. Who the hell really thinks about that stuff while out cruising and enjoying a fun day of riding.

Thats just my .02
:hmmm:
Thanks for your input im gonna put it on once i reach my 600 mile break in! do cops hassle you about the sound or no? i really dont wanna attract attention to me!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Thanks for your input im gonna put it on once i reach my 600 mile break in! do cops hassle you about the sound or no? i really dont wanna attract attention to me!
Yeah i got my hotbodies and hated how loud it was at first, but i actually don't mind it now. I do miss the power in the bottom end though. I'm probably ganna get a new pipe when i get the $$.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Your ears will mind it once they start bleeding from the loudness. Also, anyone riding with you will mind it, too. I hate riding with people that have loud P.O.S. exhausts...
LOL hey if you wanna send me the money to buy an m4 ill gladly take it :-D LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.