Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
take the seat off then pop out all the plastic pop rivets on the rear end top and underneath then remove indicator pods you have a few screws to undo 4 in total then unclip the wiring harness,should'nt take longer than 10 mins to take off.......:thumbup:

done it a few weeks ago to swap my brake light for a smoked one,its not hard but take your time as the screws are awkward and very tight to get out with out stripping 80 percent of the stuff on the rear of the bike,the rear under tray you dont have to touch to take the rear light out....:cool:

take a look at a online manual how its all clipped and screwed together first.......

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
take the seat off then pop out all the plastic pop rivets on the rear end top and underneath then remove indicator pods you have a few screws to undo 4 in total then unclip the wiring harness,should'nt take longer than 10 mins to take off.......:thumbup:

done it a few weeks ago to swap my brake light for a smoked one,its not hard but take your time as the screws are awkward and very tight to get out with out stripping 80 percent of the stuff on the rear of the bike,the rear under tray you dont have to touch to take the rear light out....:cool:

take a look at a online manual how its all clipped and screwed together first.......

K thanks.... where can i find the manual??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.